Signs that he is serious about your relationship
1. He makes a point to check with you before making plans. This means that even if you don’t meet regularly.he makes sure that he consults you before embarking on going ahead with any plans.
2. He is concerned if he doesn’t get to hear from you all day.He can may be text, make a call to know how your entire has been like.
3. He assumes that you are his and can make this known by talking in between the lines. He can for example make such comments as wishing to get married by the end of the year and it’s obvious that he aims to take your relationship to the next level.
4. He makes a point of allowing you to accompany him to his favorite places.This means that he is letting you into his world.By doing this,you can get an opportunity to meet his family members.This also means that he trusts you to show areas where he always like to hang out.
5. His friends know you and can allow you to be a friend of his friends.
6. He comes over or checks on you when you are sick.
7. He is willing to take things slowly as you wish. This means that he does not force you to give in to his demands and respects the fact that you have boundaries.
8. He doesn’t fear meeting your friends or even your family members.This means that he is ready to accommodate all others in your life.
9. Do his actions go with his words?That is he means what he says and he says what he means.If he by any chance differs,then he is not serious with the relationship.
10. Have you met his family members? This is important for you to know the relationship is healthy being in it.
11.Is he comfortable when introducing you to his friends? It’s okay if he is ready to refer you to as his partner and not trying to hide who you are to him.
12. Are you planning for a future? You should both sit down and talk about such issues as-Your financial capability.
-Whether you will have a church wedding.
-The number of kids that you plan to have after getting married.
If you are hoping to have a future together then you should be planning for it.
13. Do you come before his friends or business.This means that God comes first and then you follow and then his other commitments follow suit.