Hi folks, this is Arrya from Poland. In my first blog, I am going to share you guys how to make Carbonara in easiest way. Cooking is one of my hobbies. I love experimenting with some products and have recently found I’m good at it. I have also got a cooking partner – my mom, who spends 90 percent of her life in the kitchen. She has been teaching me a lot from baking, frying, roasting, making soups, and the rest.
According to what we know, Carbonara is a popular Italian pasta dish based on cheese and eggs. In this blog, I will tell you a different recipe or let’s say different method of cooking Carbonara which I usually cook at home. It has become one of my go-to comfort foods of all time. I always eat it with garlic breads. Urghh.. craving! Come to think of it makes me want to cook in the middle of the night. Anyway, this dish is perfect for lunch, dinner or whatever time of day you like. There’s actually an ideal time to indulge.
You only need these ingredients: (3 servings)
- 1 pack of Spaghetti Carbonara Knorr fix (45g)
- 100g chopped bacon
- 100ml sour cream
- 150ml water
- 350g any desired pasta
- cooking oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a frying pan, add the cooking oil and start heating the pan over medium heat.
- If the oil is hot enough, fry the bacon and mix it until the color turn slightly into golden brown.
- In a separate bowl, combine the pack of Spaghetti Carbonara Knorr fix, water and sour cream. Mix and blend thoroughly until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture in a frying pan and mix it together for 5-10 minutes. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper depending on your taste. Stir constantly.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot, bring water to a boil with a bit of salt (not more than 1 tbsp.) and oil. Add the pasta and cook it for 8-10 minutes or until just al dente. Drain.
- Combine the sauce and the pasta. Serve immediately.
- Don’t overcook the pasta because it will resist slightly when you bite onto it. Keep an eye on them.
- Feel free to experiment by adding mushrooms and broccoli as long as it will enrich the dish both visually and taste.
This is quick, easy and tasty food to prepare for your family, friends and loved ones. You can also add cheese and garnish with basil at the end. So guys, I hope you will try this recipe and if you do, please tell me how does it taste or if you do have suggestions please let me know by leaving a comment in this blog. I am going to share more recipes, so stay tuned!
Thank you for stopping by.
Love and care for everyone!