My Writing Plan at Blogjob

My Writing Desk

My Writing Desk

I think everyone who writes online has its own writing plan. Just like our fellow blogjobber @brendamarie whom I got this idea on what to write for today.

The first thing I do when I am online is to

1. check blogjob comments on my new published posts and reply the comments.
  2. check  comments on my other sites posts here and reply the comments on my posts.
  3. then I check on the sites if there are interesting posts for me to read.
  4. check if my friends who mostly interacted with me wrote a new post. Read their posts and comments on  these posts.
  5. check the posts of the new members, read them, comments on them.
  6. check the groups and forums and interact there.
  7. then I write more than 300 words on whatever I have in my mind.
  8. share my posts to social media sites.

There are many things for me to think about when writing an article or a post. I think about if what I write is interesting to read. I think about what could I write that help other readers. So I think about DIY or recipe posts to write. Mostly I write about being a Filipino expat here in Germany. I have a niche for this. This is the site where I often write my posts. Then my cooking site. It´s easy for me to write often in my cooking site as I cook often and I am fond of experimenting and tweaking the food that I serve for my hubby or friends and relatives. I am fond of baking and decorating my cakes as well and sometimes I write a recipe of my cake. I have Philippines travel site but I am careful what to write because I have written already some travel articles in my main writing site in Hubpages. I don´t want to repeat myself and might cause trouble of posting a duplicate.

I have 6 sites in Blogjob and from these sites I choose where I could write in a certain day. It´s very seldom that I reach my 150 points limit (just now only 100 points limit) as I don´t like to stress myself and besides that I am often busy with my offline part time job. What about you fellow blogjobbers? Do you have any writing plan?

Copyright 2016, All Rights Reserved by ©Thelma Alberts

Posted in Expat Life, Writing Gadgets, Writing sites and tagged , , by with 34 comments.

Comments

• A lower points limit will cut my socializing down, for sure. I’ll read what I opened when I logged in today…but now that there’s no more incentive to read other Blogjob blogs than to read anything else…

• @thelme55 first thanks for the mention, I am glad I could inspire one of your posts. As you I do have a writing plan. I never stress if I don’t reach the points. I write because I love to write, that is alway first.

• janetwrites says:

I have stopped writing at Blogjob since I’m so busy writing books, writing on my own website and creating educational resources and more designs at Zazzle, Redbubble, Amazon Merch etc. However, I still love to read your blog posts and those of others. Thank you for sharing your writing plan.

• TAlberts says:

Yes, I have noticed that @janetwrites. I kept on checking if you have written something new because I like what you write. What is Redbubble? Good luck to all your writings. Thanks for reminding me Zazzle. I have to visit my account there and design something. Have a great week.

• As newbie, writing is my least priority and my top priority is sharing my links and other’s article links so I could reach the required number of referred visitors (now it’s 1,000) to qualify for daily limit increase or being a BlogJob Social Networker. I am sharing your links on Facebook and Twitter I am not sure if your are credited too but 1 point is credited to my account when someone visits your articles I shared. 😊

• Andria Perry says:

I have my way of writing daily also, A plan? Some day I can follow it other days I cant because like you I also work offline.

• Sounds like a good plan to me. I think that it’s important to set goals @thelme55. 🙂 Some days I meet my goals and other days, I don’t. It’s okay. 😀

• Carrie says:

Thanks so much for this insight. My plan is to write 1 blog/day, then interact. It really doesn’t matter if I reach the 100 points/day, just as long as I write 1 decent blog/day and the learn from others and hopefully share some valuable info too 😉

• dawnwriter says:

With 100 points limit, my writing plan is to publish one post every day and use rest for interacting. I like to read other people’s posts and comment so I don’t want to use all points blogging only.

• TAlberts says:

Yes, that´s a good plan. I think I can achieve my limit everyday with writing 1 post and interacting after that. I love reading other bloggers posts too. Thanks for your comment @dawnwritter

• nerdieeds says:

You have a good writing plan ate @Thelme55.

And look who’s in the cover photo. I think I know that user. And that site.

• nerdieeds says:

I hope that she is doing fine. The last time I talked to her was on Elite. I thought the conversation on your cover photo was on Elite. @Thelme55

• Like others, since the points have been lowered I am writing less and doing more promotion and interaction. I will probably post once every two days now, rather than 1-2 posts/day as I was doing before.

I do a lot more sharing now, and I am making sure to stay longer on friends’ sites, to improve the bounce rate.

• TAlberts says:

That’s a good plan @ruby3881. The change of point limits per day has not really changed my writing routine at Blogjob. I don’t write if I feel like it😀 Thanks for your visit. Enjoy your weekend.

• gina145 says:

I don’t really have a plan right now. I just seem to drift from site to site reading things that interest me, commenting when I have something to say. Some days I have ideas for new posts, others I don’t. I need to get more organised.

• I don’t have a plan follow everyday, sometimes I write on my blogs others I just interact, but after reading your plan I think I’m gone try to create my own.

• I don’t have a step-by-step process I follow like yours. I do have kind of a road map in mind though. I’ll eventually have at least two sites. The first one will be for creative non-fiction, stories of horses and horse people. This site is live but only one real post so far beyond the ‘About’ page. 2nd will be a tech site for posting reviews of new technology, articles discussing trends in IT, Internet security, that sort of thing. I’ve written a lot of that in the past and done well with it. I’m just getting started though. Going to flush out 2 or 3 more stories on the first site before starting the second.

• TAlberts says:

Those sound interesting posts to read @jponiato. I am not fond of horses but it is good to have knowledge about this genre. My plan/routine in my writing is set up in my mind. It has become a habit. Thanks for your comment. Have a nice day 😀

• Hi, as a newbie here, I appreciate reading your plan. I am still wandering around, having posted only one time and joined some groups. I recognize your name from other places we have written.

• TAlberts says:

Yes, I recognised you in your photo and name. It will take a bit of time as a newbie here but the community is very helpful. Just ask in the forum if you have a question. Enjoy writing here James 😀