I wrote a post on how to add social icons to our posts by activating Super Socializer plugin. If we would like to take the advantage of sharing our referral link so we can earn points from referring visitors, we might need to do some work manually.
I used to learn a method to set the permalink with our referral code added, but according to admin, it’s not a good way to do so and the permalink option has been removed. Admin is working on something that allows us to share our posts with referral code automatically, but meanwhile, we just need to do some work manually on our own.
I thought it should be quite easy to just copy and paste our referral code into the link, it actually still took me some time to figure out how to do so. Hence, I am thinking of writing this simple guide, perhaps it’d be helpful to some friends. Please also let me know if there is simpler way to do so.
How to get your post URL with referral code?
1. Get your post URL. e.g. https://blogjob.com/onlineadventure/2016/05/01/how-to-add-social-icons-to-our-posts
2. Go to your BlogJob profile, you will find your referral link there, mine is https://blogjob.com/?ref=kaka135
3. Add the part “?ref=kaka135” to the back of your post URL, i.e. https://blogjob.com/onlineadventure/2016/05/01/how-to-add-social-icons-to-our-posts/?ref=kaka135
This will be the URL you’ll be sharing to others, and when visitors click on it, you’ll earn a point for referring visitor.
1. Login to your Twitter account.
2.Click on the Tweet button at the top right corner.
3.The Compose new Tweet dialog will appear, and there you can enter your comment and also sharing URL. Here, you can also add a picture manually by clicking on the camera icon.
You are welcomed to follow me on Twitter, so we can share and read more good posts from each other.
If you are interested in joining BlogJob, you can read more about the site here:
- Get paid to write in BlogJob
- BlogJob = free webmaster course?
- How to create a site in BlogJob?
- How to change theme for BlogJob sites?