Ratchet and Clank fans have two things to drool over while they wait for the PS4 edition of publisher Sony and developer Insomniac’s platformer on April 12th. The all new 19 minute long video showing actual gameplay footage accompanies a list of unlockable trophies with description on how to get them.
If you are interested in the trophies and want to know how to get them in Ratchet and Clank, you will be able to view them all thanks to Exophase posting them up. This covers a list of 47 trophies, and includes the typical one Platinum trophy, which is followed by two Gold, 14 Silver and 30 Bronze trophies.
You can view all the trophies at the bottom, or you can watch PlayStation Underground play 19 minutes of Ratchet and Clank for PS4 below, which covers information pertaining to the movie, game and more.
One of the most iconic duos in gaming returns! Let’s play Ratchet & Clank on PS4. James from Insomniac walks us through a few of the action-packed adventures Ratchet and Clank will have in this reimagining of their origin story.
- Basically Training: Finish the Ranger tryouts on Veldin
- The Little Robot That Could: Escape from Victor on Quartu
- The Rescuer: Rescue the Mayor and Plumber on Novalis
- Off To The Races: Rescue Skidd and his agent on Aridia
- You’re In The Rangers Now: Become a Ranger on Kerwan
- Winner Winner Sandshark Dinner: Win the hoverboard Bronze Cup on Rilgar
- Who’s A Good Snagglebeast?: Defeat the Snagglebeast on Nebula G34
- Braaaaaaaaaaaains: Collect 30 brains for the Blarg Scientist on Gaspar
- I Shut Down Your Battleship: Shoot down the Blarg Battleships on Batalia
- Zurkon Family Values: Defeat Mrs. Zurkon on Quartu
- Splashdown!: Shoot down the hydroharvesters on Pokitaru
- Ferociois Oxide: Defeat Victor in the Phoenix
- Radical: Win the hoverboard Bronze Cup on Kalebo
- A Change Of Heart: Defeat Capetian Qwark on the Deplanetizer
- Clank Crusher: Crush 5 gadgebots in the crusher on Quartu
- That Sinking Feeling: Knock a constructobot into the quicksand on Aridia
- I Hate Lamp: Break every lamp in Aleero City
- Not My Job: Allow the extermibots to kill 35 amoeboids in Rilgar
- Top Gunner: Beat 40 enemies while using your jetpack in Gaspar
- When Sheep Fly: Sheepinate a Blarg Helicopter Commander
- Warbots Into Plowshares: Destroy 10 inactive Warbots inside the Quartu factory
- Pool Sharks Ar The Worst: Get eaten by a Pool Shark in the Pokitary Ocean
- Character Assassination: Break all of the planet models in Drek’s office
- Et Tu, Copernicus?: Find Qwark’s Lounge on the Deplanitizer
- Lazy Lombex: Ride every catwalk without moving in Kalebo
- Death By Disco: Use the Groovitron on every type of enemy
- Trader In Training: Finish your first holocard set
- Modder: Complete your first Raritanium weapon mod
- Cha-Ching!: Reach the max bolt multiplayer in Challenge Mode
- Trade Up: Trade in a set of duplicate holocards for a new one.
- Challenging: Finish the game on Challenge Mode
- Ultimate Explorer: Get all the gold bolts
- Full Gun Rack: Find every weapon in the game
- Master of War: Upgrade every weapon to max level
- These Go To Eleven: Unlock every mod for every weapon
- Mr. Fancypants: Upgrade Ratchet’s health to max level
- Tech Head: Obtain every gagdet
- Abby Normal: Find all the parts to Telepathopus brain
- Go Speed Ratchet, Go!: Win the Gold Cup on both Rilgar and Kalebo
- Safecracker: Complete every Trespasser puzzle without using AutoHack
- Maximizing Potential: Upgrade one weapon to max level
- Faster than a Speeding Amoeboid: Finish the hoverboard Gold Cup on Rilgar in under 1:35
- Kalebo Thunder: Complete the hoverboard Gold Cup on Kalebo in under 2:05
- Kerwan Gladiator: Finish the Fitness Course on Kerwan in under 70 seconds.
- The End Of The Beginning: Beat Dr. Nefarious on the Deplanetizer
- Super Trader: Complete all the holocard set.
- The Hero of Heroes: Get every trophy in the game.