How Can You Tell A Single Man Is Rich Or Poor
This is not dating post nor a trick to hunt down single man who is rich for your mate.
I am not a professional in this category but after having a chat with my female friends, I had some knowledge of it.
Among those male singles whom I had known since my secondary school days, some of them stayed single at the age of mid forties.
These single men have the desire to have a blissful marriage as any lucky guys wanted but the angel cupid had missed the love struck arrow into their hearts (lol!)
Anyway, from my prospective view, most single ladies would have the desire to marry a rich man or at least a man who could take care of her for the lifetime even if he is well-off ( not poor).
Now, ladies are not stupid or foolish to fall for single man tricks under the sleeves anymore.
You can tell whether a single man is rich or poor with these “symptoms”
- Single man does not owe a big debt.
- Expenses are moderate compare to a family man of 4 kids.
- Single man who draws a monthly salary is extremely stingy, reluctant to spend money on drinks or treats for friends or love ones.
- He would rather spend hundreds of dollars for his own purposes but not for others.
- When he has struck rich due to a windfall ( lottery, TOTO, gambling, market shares) he would give a call to his friends and give a treat.
- Usually, he declines or turn down an offer for a drink with friends.
- Even if he does , he would order the cheapest beverage on the menu for he fears to pay for the whole treat.
- He would promise to give a gift to his love ones’s birthday, graduation day, great achievement in studies, etc.
- However, these are empty promises, empty talk that brings false hope to the person.
- He would give excuses such as “I didn’t give this and that because you don’t need it” or “waiting for big sale” or “I will give you a better one”.
- When he is rich, he will give the cheapest gift he could get in the market.
Copyright allrights reserved by peachpurple
drawings and photos by peachpurple