Get the Most Out of Your Life- Staying Fit
Why frown when you are sad and troubled?
Life is short, get the most of your life while you are able to achieve it.
Life is short, why allow the negative thoughts and problems affect your mood the whole day?
I do try to enjoy my life, get things kicking up when the atmosphere is low , chills me out.
One way to help me to get out of foul moody days is to stay fit.
You don’t need any vigorous exercise regime to stay fit.
Just a simple exercise and activities to keep me healthy and burn those extra calories will do.
Benefits of exercise:
- to increase blood circulation
- to increase oxygen flow into the heart
- to enable the body to absorb nutrients efficiently
- to increase body resistance against common illness ( cough, flu, fever)
- to improve physical strength
Here are the simple Stay Fit tips that I had embraced in my daily activities:
- Moderate exercise. I usually timed myself 20-30 minutes per day of light exercise in a week.
- Short span exercise such as walking to the grocery shop or the park, approximately 20 minutes per day
- Exercise which are good for my heart such as brisk walking, jogging in the morning or evening , helped to improve the blood circulation to my heart. No more irregular heartbeat.
- I don’t swim but if you can swim, do swim at least 2x a week to strengthen your arms, shoulders and legs.
- Believe it or not, daily exercise makes me looked younger, improve facial muscle tone and less eye bags.
- Exercise must go well balance with the food you eat. Consume healthy food that is beneficial to your body.
- I have salad after my daily meals- lunch and dinner in order to help my digestive system to function properly.
- Salads or fresh cut fruits enhance the bowel movement. Trust me, I would run to the toilet in 30 minutes after that!
- Consuming too much calories food is a bad idea even though you do exercise. Fried food, fatty food should be reduced or taken moderately. Have steamed food , stew recipes are better than fried food.
I recently found out that it is best NOT TO EXERCISE RIGHT AFTER MEAL.
Allow your digestive system to digest the food you had consume at least 30 minutes , then have a brisk walk.
Alternatively, take a brisk walk in the morning before breakfast or before dinner.
Question: What do you suggest to stay fit?
copyright allrights reserved and photos by peachpurple