It is getting late on a Sunday night, and I need to get a post in. I was trying to come up with an interesting list, but my brain is bouncing all over the place.
So, you get to have a list of the random things in my head tonight.
- I hate public school’s having to wear uniforms. My kid has several long sleeved shirts, sweatshirts and jackets, but he can’t wear any of the to school because they are not a uniform item. Now we have to spend money we don’t have to buy a navy sweater or jacket, without a hood, or emblem, that opens in the front. If we can even find one of them that doesn’t cost and arm and a leg. And here I thought public school was supposed to be for poor people like us.
- I’m tired. I need to go to bed. But I don’t want to go to bed. Or I do want to go to bed, but going to bed means it will be tomorrow, and I have to go to work tomorrow. Work sucks lately. There is too much tension with me having to walk on eggshells to keep my job, and at least 3 people there pissed off that I haven’t already lost my job.
- My lady bits hurt. I think I’m getting a UTI again. And its all my husbands fault. I’m not going to go into WHY its his fault online though.
- I wish it were not so late. I want to take a bath. Soak in hot water and read. But if I do that then I’ll spend too long reading my current book and then it will be REALLY late when I go to bed and I won’t get enough sleep.
- I wonder why my eyes are so puffy every morning when I wake up now. Like really, really, really puffy as if I had been up all night crying But I’ve not been up all night crying. Last night I slept quite well actually.
- I didn’t wash my clothes tonight. Darn it. I needed to do my laundry.
- Speaking of laundry, I need to go turn the dryer back on so the boys cloths will be dry. My oldest needs a clean uniform for tomorrow.
- Freaking uniforms.