Remember my very first list on here? It was 5 Things I Want to Do In September. (Take a moment to click and visit if you wish.)
Well, do you want to know how many of those things I accomplished?
Exactly 0 of them.
That’s right, I didn’t get to make one single item off of my short September to-do list.
So, here I am to try again with October!
1. Get back on my diet/fitness routine. I have a couple of doctor visits that are not going to go very well if I can’t stop snarfing down the salt like a mad woman. And I would really like to end 2015 weighing less than I started it and thats not gonna happen if I don’t light a fire under my own rear.
2. Reach Cash Out. Yeah, I would be overjoyed to reach cash out in EVERY single one of my PPV or PPC blog sites, but I’d be happy just to reach cash out in ONE. I don’t care if its this one, or one of the others, or more than one. But I need SOME kind of money to go INTO my bank account instead of everything coming out.
3. Get something into my ETSY. I keep procrastinating on the creating and listing on things on Etsy. I guess I’m afraid they won’t sell. Fear of rejection/fear of failure is top in my mind right now.
4. Leave work AT work. Lately I’ve been LITERALLY losing sleep over my job. Which is beyond ridiculous because its a retail job. But its a retail job that I NEED and if things don’t do better than they are doing right now I might be in danger of losing it.
5. Spend LESS time on Facebook. Facebook has been a big time suck for me. I get on there to check one thing and end up playing farm games instead of writing seriously. Yeah.. Facebook is evil and I need to spend less time there.
Now, lets hope I do better at Octobers list than I did at Septembers.