There are so many great apps out there now a days. I have a ton of apps on my phone. Today I am going to share some useful apps and what they do. All of these apps I use on my Iphone but some of them can be also used on Android devices or other smart phones as well. Here are some useful apps.
- Facebook Because who doesn’t use Facebook these days. It is a great way to be connected to your Facebook network on the go.
- Pandora If you enjoy listening to music then Pandora is a free app that you can listen to stations of your choosing. I love Pandora and can’t seem to get enough of it.
- Kindle If you enjoy reading books you don’t need a Kindle device to be able to read books from Amazon. You can download the Kindle app and enjoy great books from there.
- Wanelo If you are as addicted to fashion and shopping as much as I am then Wanelo is a great app for you. You can create wish lists and even make purchases on clothes, shoes, Household items etc. I can’t get enough of Wanelo.
- Checkpoints You get points redeemable for gift cards just for checking into stores and restaurants that you are already at anyways. I have made a few dollars on there and haven’t even been trying that hard lately. You can download it and enter code: saramarie88 to get even more points for joining.
- Receipt Hog gives you points for taking snapshots of your store receipts. You can redeem them through a Paypal payout. Its a great way to earn money back for just taking pictures of your purchases.
- Perk TV This is my favorite money making apps. You download it for free and can make money from just having ads run on your phone along with shows. I have made almost $100 in gift cards on there by running a Perk TV farm. You can join and enter code: aec3258b to get extra points!