Being in the state of gratitude brings so many good things into your life. I try to make it a habit to write my gratitude journal each and every single day. I write down things that are in my life that I am thankful for. This is my daily gratitude journal for today on 9/30/14
- I am so entirely grateful that I am able to pay rent and have the money to do so because it means that I don’t have to worry about a place to live and that things are taken care of.
- I am fully thankful for the fact that I am able to pay all of my bills here soon because it means that I won’t have to be concerned about them and that everything in my life will be running smoothly.
- I am so happy that I have several different ways to make money because it means that I will have even more money to be able to afford the things that I want and even need in life.
- I am beyond glad that my new ex boyfriend are still on good terms even though the relationship ended because that means that we could possibly get back together or maybe remain true friends and still be in each others lives because I think that there is a reason that we were brought together and I don’t think that its over even if we aren’t together.
- I am blessed to have my electricity because it means that I have light to see and also internet so that I can blog and make my passive income through my swagbucks and perk tv farms as well as charge up the things that I need to and have food as well as other great benefits that having power brings to you.