Looking beautiful is not all about how we apply our make-up . It all starts from within our bodies, as well as taking care of our skin. Our skin is make up with a ton of little cells that are so delicate, we must take care of . It is important to wash your face twice a day, once when you wake up in the morning and once before you go to sleep.
There are many different skincare lines out there on the market, of course like all things, not all of them are created equally. We are all different and have different needs, which is why there are so many different kinds of lines out there. I will start with one that is Luxurious yet comes from All Natural materials. It is called Lumière De Vie, which was created by Amber Ridinger. She created this line because she was so frustrated that none of the other skincare lines were good for her skin. She would need to mix that product with another one from another line, so she created her own line, with the help of her mom Loren Ridinger. 🙂
The products of Lumière De vie Include a Facial Cleanser, facial toner, an Intense Rejuvenation crème, hand & body crème, Illuminating fading fluid, serum concentrate, volcanic ex-foliating mask , Needle-free serum (this like botox in a bottle) and an eye balm.
As you can see there are quite a few Products in the line. All magnificent and designed for different purposes.
A basic routine with Lumière de Vie would be used like this:
1. Start with the Lumiere de Vie Cleanser. Wet your hands with water and add the cleanser to your fingertips and massage your face in a circular motion. (this shall be done morning and night)
2. Next use the Toner to help balance the moisture in your skin.
3. Detoxify your face with the Lumière de Vie Volcanic ex foliating mask,using a thin layer and letting it to sit for 10 minutes.
4. Next step is to treat your skin. The order of products depends on texture of product, start with the lightest going to the most dense.
5. Apply the eye balm around your eye area to avoid those dark circles and wrinkles around the eye. With Lumiere de vie you will watch them go away!! 🙂
6. Use the Hand & body creme to keep your hand and body moisturised just like your face 🙂
What is your skincare routine?