Get this stunning look by the Incredible @ElyMarino with these easy steps:
Get the look:
1. Start by applying “Native” (Motives Mavens palette) slightly above the crease.
2. Taking Motives for La La Shimmers in “Moonlighting,” (omg..this color is beeeautiful!) place on both inner and outer corners of the eye! And connecting them in the crease!
3. Pat Motives Paint Pot in “Marshmallow” right in the center of the lid, blending the edges into the blue.
4. Apply Motives Gel Eyeliner in “Amethyst” to the waterline and smudge out with Motives for La La Shimmers in “Naughty Mauve” underneath the lower lash line.
5. Taking “Naughty Mauve” once again apply on both inner and outer corners of the color “Marshmallow” to help tie in the whole look! Apply your winged liner using Motives Gel Eyeliner in “Little Black Dress.”
What do you think of this look?
If you love it and want to find more looks by the Incredible @ElyMarino find her on Instagram and Facebook.
Leave your love below