- 1 bottle of Chardonnay
- 1 liter of sparkling cranberry juice, or cranberry flavored soda pop
- 1/2 cup of Grand Marnier
- 1 apple, cored and peeled and sliced in thin pieces
- 1 cup frozen whole red cranberries
- 3 medium oranges, sliced with rind on
- 2 limes, sliced with rind on
- 2 cups of fresh cherries, frozen
- 6 whole cinnamon sticks
- Mix all ingredients except the slices of one orange, one lime and one cup cherries
- Chill for a couple hours.
- Serve with an orange or lime slice on each glass and a frozen cherry. (make sure a couple apple chunks are in the glass too)
If you want to make a non-alcoholic version of this for kids or non-drinking adults, just substitute 7 up for the chardonnay and orange juice for the Grand Marnier. This version is a bit sweeter than the alcoholic version.