Do you want to know where to find giant plastic blocks to make walls indoors or outdoors? They’re like giant Lego blocks for building walls, but they’re not just toys. On the contrary, they’re used to construct all kinds of unique structures. They’re incredibly sturdy modular building blocks for indoors and outdoors. The application possibilities are endless! I’m surprised that someone didn’t think of these sooner. Consider what you can do with EverBlock Modular Building Blocks, and transform your home, office, or event in amazing new ways. Just about anyone complete DIY projects with these giant snap together building bricks.
What are the Dimensions of EverBlocks?
- Full-size blocks are 12″ x 6″ x 6″ + 1″ for connector lugs – 2.1 pounds each
- Half-size blocks are 6″ x 6″ x 6″ + 1″ for connector lugs – 1 pound each
- Quarter-size blocks are 3″ x 6″ x 6″ + 1″ for connector lugs – ½ pound each
- Finishing cap blocks are 12″ x 6″ x 1.1″ – ¼ pound each
Details and Features
- Easy to clean
- Sturdy structural building blocks
- Pressure fit
- Can be staggered 3″ and connected with lugs
- 15 different colors
- Meets UL HB rating
Where to Find Giant Plastic Blocks to Make Walls and More
Do you already have a plan for using EverBlocks? They have countless uses! Those without construction knowledge and experience can do amazing things. As previously mentioned, they provide the easiest way to divide a bedroom. They’re ideal for temporarily separating spaces in homes that are rented or owned.
Other Creative Ways to Use EverBlocks
- Office cubicles
- Changing areas
- Half walls
- Usable furniture
- Landscape trim
- They can be illuminated!
- Unique works of art
- Wall-mounted and freestanding shelving
- Drink bar
- Modular food buffet (ideal for caterers)
- Eye-catching corporate displays
- Have fun with them!
As you can see, EverBlocks can be used in endless ways. The list goes on and on. They come in colors to coordinate with any location. If they don’t match close enough, they can be custom ordered. Now that you know where to find giant plastic blocks to make walls, how will you use them?