How To Unlock Millennium Labyrinth – Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 is a JRPG with an extremely grind heavy gameplay, and the difficulty spikes could go off the roof the moment you unlocked a new dungeon or go into coliseum battles. However if you’re already gone as far as Chapter 5, chances are you’re either used to (or masochistically enjoyed) other games with similar grinding intensive game mechanics, or the game’s cutesy anime charm and quirky storyline already got you hooked. More importantly, Chapter 5 will unlock plans for several new dungeons, one of which is Millennium Labyrinth.
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 (PC) playthrough: Millennium Labyrinth. For extensive information on treasures and enemies found in this dungeon, click “Show More”. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 is a remake of the first Hyperdimension Neptunia with overhauled gameplay and plot.
HOW TO UNLOCK MILLENNIUM LABYRINTH
In the start of Chapter 5, look for Spelunker on the world map. Talking to him will unlock plans for the dungeon.
To add Millennium Labyrinth on the world map, you will need ONE (x1) item called “Magical Reactor 3”, which is dropped from Antares in Naasne Volcano (Add Enemies On).
Additional plans supported for this dungeon:
1. Add Enemies Plan – Obtained from Gramp Monster on world map in Chapter 5 or 6. Requires ONE (x1) “Magical Reactor 3”.
2. Item Change Plan – Obtained from Cat on world map in Chapter 5 or 6. Requires TWO (x2) “Phantom Wing” dropped from Fairy Fly in Millennium Labryinth.
3. Add Super Enemies Plan – Obtained from Chiba on world map in Chapter 5 after Noire rejoins you (Requires DLC). Requires ONE (x1) “Amazing Jelly” dropped from Clione in Millennium Labryinth.
Finishing up my grinding session in Millennium Labyrinth with two misleadingly adorable SP Attacks by Plutia. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 is a remake of the first Hyperdimension Neptunia with overhauled gameplay and plot.
NOTEWORTHY TREASURES IN MILLENNIUM LABYRINTH
1. Demon Blade Curse (Plan)
2. Teratoxin (Plan)
3. Add Dungeon: Yukawa Ruins (Plan)
4. Lvl. 5 Seamless (Idea Chip; Hidden Treasure)
5. Color Pigments: Green, Blue, Light Blue
6. Gold Makin’ Staff (Hidden Treasure)
7. Lvl. 4 Moe Burnin’ (Idea Chip; Item Change ON)
8. Lvl. 4 Light Gun (Idea Chip; Item Change ON)
9. Lvl. 5 Super Deformed (Idea Chip; Item Change ON)
The Tank Type 99 is one of the tough enemies you’ll encounter in Millennium Labyrinth. It may drop an item called Megaton Shell once defeated. As long as you’re Level 80 and above while also having the right plans plus idea chips (anything that focuses on jacking up your EXE bar and heal you every turn will help tremendously), the fight should be only moderately difficult.
ENEMIES AND ITEM DROPS IN MILLENNIUM LABYRINTH
1. Prince Cardbird – Silver Crown, Martial W (Processor)
2. EDGE – Illegal RAM
3. Aimable – Rainbow Petal
4. Fairy Fly – Phantom Wing
5. Tank Type 99 – Megaton Shell
6. Clione (Add Enemies) – Large Medal V (Key Item), Null Back Attack (Plan), Amazing Jelly
7. Gargoyle (Add Enemies) – All Nighter (Idea Chip)
8. Delphi Eggplant Mk. 2 (Add Super Enemies) – Durandal (Plan; Noire’s Weapon), Black Cat Ring (Plan; Noire’s Armor), Black Heart PVC (Key Item)
Special thanks to Hyperdimension Neptunia Wikia for general dungeon information and Steam Community user Lau for his Dungeon Plans Guide! Be sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel and save my Youtube playlist for more Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 videos! Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 can be purchased via Amazon, Play Asia and Steam.