Writers’ Accountability

MEMBER CONTACT: PINTEREST

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Kyla Matton Osborne
      Participant

Please link your Pinterest account here. You can also write a separate comment if you have a group board to which you would like to invite other writers.

Kyla Matton Osborne
      Participant

My Pinterest shows up as “Kyla Osborne” but the account was actually entered as “familyosborne.”

Kyla Matton Osborne
      Participant

If you would like to join a group board where you can share your best posts, feel free to contact me about my “Bright, Bold, Bubbling Blog Posts” board.

I will need to know your Pinterest ID, in order to send you an invitation to post on the board.

Please remember that this board is for your BEST posts. Thanks!

TAlberts
        Participant

My Pinterest name is Thelma Alberts. Iยดll check yours later Ruby.

Kyla Matton Osborne
        Participant

I found you and followed several of your boards. I also checked out your Hub on dirndl dresses, shared, and left you some comments on Pinterest ๐Ÿ™‚

gina145
        Participant

I don’t actually use Pinterest much but I’d love to join your board. I’m Gina145 at Pinterest too.

Kyla Matton Osborne
        Participant

I’ll send you an invitation!

Haraka
      Participant

I usually use pinterest to surfing the good pictures for some inspirations, but starting to active in there since i join blogjob.

Here’s my pinterest id: harajukukawaii

And i already follow your board grpup kayla. Would happy to join ^^

Lee Ka
      Participant

My pinterest ID is the same, kaka135 and my display name is Lee Ka.

I added a few pin boards with the prefix “BlogJob”, so it might be easier for the friends here. The rest are mostly homeschooling & handwork pins. ๐Ÿ™‚

Kyla Matton Osborne
      Participant

Barb, do you like the Pinterest Business setup? Is it worth having a business account there? The site offered me to morph my account a few days back, but I don’t really know what the difference would be…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.