Writers’ Accountability

DAILY ACCOUNTABILITY: Tuesday, May 3rd

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Lee Ka 3 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Kyla Matton Osborne
    Participant

My apologies for being so late to post this thread! If anyone wants to record goals and/or successes for Tuesday, please feel free 🙂

Lee Ka
    Participant

My daily goals in BlogJob is always:
    1) Write a blog post
    2) Interact with others
    3) Read and share posts

I have done #2 & #3, I am going to write a post soon.

As for my software project, I have completed the basic modules. (yeah!) I will start designing & developing the main module, which is the most challenging part. Hope I’ll be able to get it done in two week time, before I deliver my baby. 😀

Kyla Matton Osborne
    Participant

I’m very late checking in to BlogJob today. It has been a very busy day for me, but I feel like I’ve gotten very little accomplished either on or offline. I’m rather discouraged, at the moment 🙁

I did make quite a lot of progress yesterday, though. I published my writing post and also got my guest post submitted. The blog owner loves it, and has it scheduled to publish later this month. I can’t wait!

i also did a lot of weeding out of my social media accounts yesterday. Right now I’m just working on sorting my lists and eliminating lists that are no longer helpful. I also went back through a lot of Twitter followers that had followed me while I was offline.

Today I’m trying to get a post written (almost done, despite the million and one distractions! I’ve done a fair bit of interaction in the wee hours of the morning, and shared a good number of posts 🙂

Lee Ka
      Participant

@ruby3881 Congratulations on your guest post submission. Remember to share the link with us once it’s been published. 🙂

I agree with @morgoodie , you have done a lot yesterday, so I think it’s good to take a break today. Sometimes we do need some rest.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.