Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Kyla Matton Osborne
      Participant

Please post your goals for the weekend here 🙂

Kyla Matton Osborne
      Participant

For today, I am hoping to get one post written for my writing blog. The rest of my points will go on interacting. I have a bit slower start on things today than some days, but I have no doubt things will get busy later!

Kyla Matton Osborne
        Participant

I just published my writing post (“How to Focus Posts to Boost Web Traffic“) and it pushed my up past 100 points.

I am now at 4,422 points total, and looking forward to reaching 5,000 shortly. I will try to wait till I hit 10,000 to redeem, though. I’d rather have the larger sum than to cash out sooner, when a site is fairly stable.

My visitor referrals are up to 157. I probably would have had more today, had I not run out of points. It’s a bit disappointing, because I really want to reach 1,000 for my Social Networker status. I’ve been working hard on promotion, and the extra 100 points/day would give me breathing room to both publish ans interact more.

IcyBC
      Participant

I am working on a post for tomorrow on BlogJob, and a post on my personal blog since time will be limited. Hopefully, I will have them done by tonight!

Lee Ka
      Participant

My plan is to write a blog post about International SpankOut Day, and another post for sharing our blogs.

Besides blogging, I will continue interacting, learning from others, and also setting up the social media accounts and start sharing. 🙂

For my personal goal, I’d like to complete the basic modules in my software project.

Lee Ka
        Participant

April 30 2016 (SATURDAY)
        1) I have written a blog post about International SpankOut Day, as April 30 is SpankOut Day.

2) I have set up my Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and Pocket, and also shared my posts there. I will continue to set up the rest soon.

3) I have also enjoyed interacting with others too.

I have also completed the first module in my software project, will continue the other two tomorrow. 🙂

Lee Ka
        Participant

MAY 1 2016 (SUNDAY)

I have written a blog post about how to add social icons to our posts, it’s just a simple tutorial to activate the Super Socializer plugin. I have to thank @ruby3881 for guiding me to do so.

Besides blogging, I just interacted with others and shared my post in a few social media sites. I am yet to learn how to use twitter, as I have some new followers from this group, but I still haven’t really know how to work with twitter yet. 😀

Haraka
      Participant

I published new post for my April 30 target “Black is My Happy Color“. Although i only published one instead of 2 – my original target, i’m still happy with it. At least i hit my daily limit today 🙂

Kyla Matton Osborne
      Participant

My goals for today are simple: publish one post here and make it to 100 points, and write my guest post reviewing BlogJob.

I have been networking a fair bit on Twitter today, and have read those who left a link for their post here. I am reading fewer fellow bloggers in a single day, now. Instead I try to stay on each person’s blogs a bit longer, and to click and promote 2-3 of their posts. I hope it helps to reduce bounce rate, and to bring in more visitors for your sites 🙂

Lee Ka
        Participant

Thanks for sharing this and encouraging us to share too. It helps me to explore more good articles and also learn how to work with the social media sites. I am still learning how to work in Twitter, I didn’t really use it before. 🙂

Kyla Matton Osborne
        Participant

Think of Twitter a bit like texting, but with your messages going out to everybody. You can post little status updates as we do here, and you can share links or images.

When you post something (like a link) that you want people to notice, add a tag or two so people who are interested in the subject matter will see it 🙂

Kyla Matton Osborne
      Participant

It must be a relief to see that A to Z challenge coming to an end!

Lee Ka
      Participant

@barbrad Good that you are going to complete the challenge very soon. 🙂

I always like to try out the A to Z challenge, but it can be really challenging to me. I started to write a challenge about parenting when I was in Bubblews, but I didn’t finish it. Perhaps I will plan out for all the topics before I start the challenge again. 😉

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.