Writers’ Accountability

BLOG LOVE

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Kyla Matton Osborne
      Participant

Do you have a blog that you’ve just started? Or maybe one you’ve neglected for a while, and that needs a little TLC? Please share the blog title and link here, and give us an idea what you’re writing about there. Those who are interested in your subject matter, can come by to visit!

If you drop a link here, please subscribe to the thread and check back for posts from other writers who need some support. Remember to share the love!

Kyla Matton Osborne
      Participant

For those who have an interest in Pagan religion, magic, or esoterica, I’d love to have your help! My blog Between the Wyrlds was neglected a long time, and yesterday was the first day I’d posted there in about a year.

If this topic area interests you, please feel free to visit the blog, read, and comment if you want a little exposure for yourselves. If you think the posts are worthy, please do share them in your social networks. Thanks!

DW Davis
      Participant

I currently have two blogs here on BlogJob. The first is:

Tales of The Exhausted Educator

On this blog I share first hand stories straight from today’s public middle school.

My other blog here is

Opening Lines, A Free Peak @ DW’s Writing

On this blog I share first chapters of my novels and books-in-progress, as well as opening lines from short stories I’ve written or am writing.

I would love to have all y’all visit, read, and comment on either or both.

Kyla Matton Osborne
        Participant

I visited and thoroughly enjoyed both blogs, DW. Thanks for sharing 🙂

DW Davis
        Participant

Thank you all so much for your kind and affirming comments about my Tales of the Exhausted Educator blog.

nakitakona13
      Participant

I am an educator. I will try to visit and read “Tales of Exhausted Educator.”

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.