Web Cam Models

What sites do you use?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Danae
      Participant

Hey fellow cammers 😉 What sites do you guys use? I’m thinking of getting back into it now that I have a web cam again and a bit more free time 🙂

Amalthea Hustles
      Participant

I use Streamate, but I also do shows privately on Skype.

Danae
      Participant

Have you had good success with Streamate? I used to use MyFreeCams because I had the most ‘success’ there, but thinking of trying other shows. If you don’t mind me asking, what are some ways that you make sure not to get scammed when doing shows on Skype?

Amalthea Hustles
      Participant

I like Streamate because you get 35% of your profits, and because I like to keep my private performances private… I don’t like the idea of guys hanging around and seeing something for free. I’ll probably try MFC at some point, but whenever I try to sign up, their form isn’t working.

I always make sure customers pay ahead for the show, I don’t perform for anyone who I haven’t already performed for on SM, and I withdraw their deposit before I go into the show.

Payton
      Participant

I always use chaturbate, granted the pay rate isn’t that high, but I love the vibe. Also, the pay days that I love as well 🙂 Considering it is direct deposit.. On chaturbate you can do hidden cam and set the setting to people who only tipped.. They have certain apps and games to make the tips keep coming in 🙂 Or you can do a private show and who ever buys a ticket gets the password 🙂 They have private shows as well you just have to change into the setting so no spys can see, but for a spy to see they pay still.. I would never do a skype show it’s just a waste of time, but that’s my opinion 🙂

Amalthea Hustles
      Participant

Skype shows through Chaturbate or independently? Because doing shows off-site, you get to name your own pay rate and remove the middleman, so it’s a better value for both you and the customer.

Payton
      Participant

I personally don’t use skype at all. How do you get paid by doing it on Skype besides egiftcards?

Amalthea Hustles
      Participant

Some performers use PayPal, but PayPal has been known to freeze accounts known for providing adult services. There are a number of alternatives. There are some performers who just take payment via their Amazon Wishlists, as well.

Danae
      Participant

Thanks for the response, guys! :O I think I’ll check out those sites. I have a lot more free time now and I think I’d like to start camming again, hehe. I’m glad some of those sites can block some users. What I liked about MFC is that I could even block my whole state from viewing my cam, maybe I can do that with the other sites.

Amalthea Hustles
      Participant

Oh, and in regards to taking payment via gift cards, I’ve learned that you can actually make a good amount of money trading your gift cards in for cash (PayPal or Visa GiftCard, for instance). There’s a whole reddit dedicated to it:

https://www.reddit.com/r/giftcardexchange/

And they do moderate, so you can be sure that you’re not trading with a scammer.

Danae
      Participant

I didn’t know about that, Amalthea. Thanks for the tip 😀

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.