Web Cam Models

Best times of day to work

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Amalthea Hustles
      Participant

I like to work two shifts on days that I’m camming. I work from 2-5 PM and then take a break, then again from 8:30 PM-1:30 AM. I’m not entirely constant with my hours, and I mostly work Thursday-Saturday. How about you? 🙂

Payton
      Participant

I get on whenever 😛 for the past two days I’ve been on from 6PM-8PM 🙂 I guess I just have to be in the mood. There’s times I will be off for a week then I come back and everyone thought I died lol

Amalthea Hustles
      Participant

Yeah, trying to me in the right mood is hard. I have to have not eaten too much, not drank too much, not be sad or grumpy, be awake enough… the list goes on and on. But such is the nature of being a performer.

Payton
      Participant

I think the only time I would do it if I’m in a bad mood is if I knew I really needed something… Like right now I need to buy textbooks for school and save up to buy new tires

Amalthea Hustles
      Participant

I find that over time, it actually helps me manage my mood better. If I’m not working, then I might get irritated over the little things, but knowing that my ability to afford books/bills/food/vacation depends on my emotional well-being makes me less likely to indulge bad habits and feelings.

Of course, some things are just too big to ignore, and for stuff like that, I definitely put work off so I can deal with it.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.