Social media exchange.

Social Media Exchange – How does it work

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Kimberly Brown 4 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Dick
    Participant

How does Social Media Exchange works

Step 1 : Place your link you want to share one the main page.

Step 2 : Your friend would share your link and place the link they want to share.

Step 3 : Share the link that your friend place there

Zacc
    Participant

That is good to know. I will use it that way @dick. Thank you for creating the platform

Dick
    Participant

You most welcome, Hope you would be using it often.

Zacc
    Participant

Yes @dick

Ingrid
    Participant

hello Dick, I don’t understand please elaborate..

Dick
    Participant

For example if you have a post like ” https://blogjob.com/biography/2014/10/29/i-remember-you/ ” You need five shares right.

1. you post the link on the wall of the group.
    2. I visit your page and share
    3. I leave a page I like you to share and you share it

That is how the exchange works.

Dick
    Participant

@jessica_moore @waflay @grannyv @aabeck @kendralala @lorraine @nurdin_budi_mustofa @erol @yvanne_garcia @kimberly_brown @taraloutea @stephanie_c @karenbsantos @dumples19 @pegasus @dani_churchill @sadiemarie @rachid @robert_stukowski @debolina @henry @nikkim32 @nana @deezy007 @jeanne @xelaiehm @jhe_eres @jordana

First welcome to the group, I have every intention to make this the most active group. But the purpose is to help you get your post to reach a bigger audience with the help of your friends. You get to earn points here, but the most powerful thing would be to enable your work be viewed by a much bigger audience.

So I hope you can read and participant in the group. Cheers.

Ingrid
    Participant

Yes Of course..

Ingrid
    Participant

But you have to help me..

Dick
    Participant

You just need to share in the group wall. and people would see your post and you need to help them back. it is helping each other

Kimberly Brown
    Participant

Please join my Facebook page and comment under here if you would like me to join your page or view somethings for you https://www.facebook.com/kincfree?ref=hl

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.