Photo Hobbyist

What is your favorite subject in photography?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Danny
      Participant

The digital age make us all photo enthusiast. You know, the selfies and groupies, then we go to many places. What makes you shot in your camera or cellphone?

rextrulove

I usually like to take pictures of nature; garden, the river, the woods, sunsets/sunrises, rainbows, wild animals, wild plants, etc. I’ve recently started using my Kindle Fire for taking the pictures, because they are almost as good as those from my camera and the Fire is easier to use.

blueberry
      Participant

I love to take photos of everything random. I mean somehow those things has its own beauty somehow to be qualified as a perfect subject for photography.

Danny
      Participant

I really check that kindlefire in your post brother.

Danny
      Participant

that is correct @blueberry somehow it is in our the beauty rest

sweetmuffins
      Participant

I don’t have favorite subject. But as I checked my gallery, most of the pictures I have aside from my face is flowers and foods.

Danny
      Participant

Me too, I find good thing in it.

gina145
      Participant

I don’t really have a favourite. I carry a camera everywhere I go and will take photos of anything that looks interesting. The only things I DON’T enjoy are taking posed portraits and selfies.

Danny
      Participant

I see that we all love taking photos, but we are the same don’t like having selfie @gina45

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.