Freedom Wall

Chances

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tr3se14 3 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

tr3se14
    Participant

If someone let’s say a friend betray you will you forgive your dear friend and why?

TAlberts
    Participant

It depends how my friend betrayed me. I might forgive but it will take time to trust again.

tr3se14
    Participant

@talberts i agree with you. That I might forgive but cant trust anymore. Time heals almost everything so in due time everything will be okay, maybe.

jkct01
    Participant

I will be very hurt. I doubt I could ever forgive and forget!

tr3se14
    Participant

@jkct01 might be but i believe time heals almost everything. Life is too short to live it on anger.

jkct01
      Participant

No, I won’t live in anger. I just don’t want to have anything to do with that person anymore.

tr3se14
    Participant

@jkct01 yeah we have to move on

jkct01
    Participant

It is buried deep inside the heart – just don’t dig it up.

tr3se14
    Participant

What matter may be is that we learn. @jkct01

jkct01
    Participant

No, I don’t have any grudges towards anybody. I was just thinking that if I were to have one, that would be what I will do.

tr3se14
    Participant

@jkct01 good point. You really have a good heart.

jkct01
    Participant

It is not about having a good heart. It is more to do with practicality. I am not that easy to let go things. I can remain sad for a long time.

tr3se14
    Participant

@jkct01 yeah but forgiving is being kind not all can forgive because of our pride and ego.

jkct01
    Participant

I don’t hate. I just try not to have anything to do with people who are not in the same wavelength.

tr3se14
    Participant

As a learned individual, we must be the one who understands and forgives more.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.