Filipino bloggers

How do you beat the heat of summer?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  TAlberts 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

sweetmuffins
    Participant

It’s so hot now and even the air coming from our fan is warm. What are your best remedies to beat the heat of summer especially at noontime?

Heart
    Participant

Stay inside and turn the A/c on 😃

sweetmuffins
    Participant

Waaaa good luck to our electri bill sis.
    We’re not using aircon anymore since its no longer working sis haha

Heart
      Participant

hahaha. too hot it was like you are inside of an oven. Yup sis my electric bill is soaring just like an eagle…LOL

Arrya Bar
    Participant

go to mall and stay there until evening 😀

josefina
    Participant

Order a halo-halo.:)

sweetmuffins
    Participant

Yay that was our problem before sis @heartluv aircon plus ref our bills are so competitive that it wants to go higher than the bill we have last month good thung it not working anymore hahaha

sweetmuffins
    Participant

Hello sis arrya thats a good idea but i think i cant stay there for the whole day 🙂 unless my companion will bw the one paying for everything 😜

sweetmuffins
    Participant

Yes sis @josefina ordering a halo-halo is less expensive i want to eat halo halo 🍨

LuckyStar
    Participant

Buy inflatable pool, fill with water and put buckets of ice…. while in the pool eat halo halo…hahaha, what do you think sis @sweetmuffins?

sweetmuffins
    Participant

Wow great idea but putting buckets of ice hmmmm id rather use those ice for halo halo sis hahahah

Shavkat
    Participant

I am a newbie here. But it is nice to be in this forum. For the question, I think that I am lucky living in the mountainside of our country, the City of Pines. Despite the heat rays from the sun, we still experience the cold breeze brushes to our face especially early in the morning.

sweetmuffins
    Participant

Hello dear @shavkat2016
    Wow i miss baguio. The last time i went there, it’s so hot during noontime and so cold at night.

TAlberts
    Participant

I wish I have your weather. I am freezing cold here in Germany 😁

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.