Drinks

Alcoholic drinks.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Amalthea Hustles
      Participant

I am a regular tippler. Partaking of libations is a fine form of recreation and often a salubrious experience.

Strange words aside, what kind of alcoholic beverages do you like to drink, if you do?

I like a little bit of most things, but lately I’ve got a soft spot for craft beer. My favorite cocktail is a Tom Collins. My favorite wine is a buttery Sauvignon Blanc.

Danae
      Participant

I like a shot of whiskey neat, Vodka and Sprite, a fruity drink called a Hurricane…

Amalthea Hustles
      Participant

Yum. What kind of whiskey do you like, Danae? Rye, bourbon, scotch, blended…? Any particular brand?

I used to be rather into whiskey, but eventually price point caught up with me, so I couldn’t go any further in my explorations.

Pegasus
      Participant

I used to enjoy midori sour blended, these days I’m more beer or hard cider kind of girl. My friend always makes jello shots for her parties

Amalthea Hustles
        Participant

Yum. Midori is great. I don’t drink it often enough, I should probably order one next time I go out to a bar. What kinds of beer do you like, Pegasus?

Jello shots are fun.

jsnitz08
      Participant

I’m a Wine girl myself . My fave is Pinot Noir :). I also like Arrogant Bastard Ale..had it once..wow so good (probably cause it tastes like coffee).

Mixed drinks..I’m a Mojito girl 🙂

jsnitz08
      Participant

Classic Margaritas are also good with some good Mexican food 🙂

jsnitz08
      Participant

Check out my latest blog post on how to Drink Smart https://wp.me/p4DEWI-4J

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.