Bubblews

Has bubblews.com gone to the Darkside?

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Nathaniel Hammel
      Participant

What do you think? Tell us your experience at being a bubbler. Tell us if you think their TOS is fair! Tell us the pros, and the cons. Help us all be aware of where Bubblews.com is taking us!

dawnwriter
      Participant

Bubblews was a great site once and it promised its writers the sun, moon and stars. They were horribly inept when it came to tackling plagiarism and spam accounts.

Now Bubblews is all about broken promises, lies, failed redemptions and zero support from admins. People still post there to keep in touch with their friends but i think Persona Paper is a much better option now if you want good quality writing, great admins and super community.

TAlberts
      Participant

Maybe! But surely for the writers like me.

Sasho
      Participant

Yes,bubblews was great from start,and,then,everything fall apart.I think contact with your members is most important,and,on bubblews,there was no contact.And,also,paying issue,it was horrible.So,all in all,very good site with amateur administrating.

Nathaniel Hammel
        Participant

Thank you for your review of Bubblews. I am noticing across google, and the BBB that there are many complaints rising up. I do not think that they will be around much longer!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.