YouTube

Activity Forums General Discussion YouTube

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Robert Stukowski
      Participant

I spend way too much time on YouTube for my own good. I should probably just switch my blog to a video blog and make YouTube my career.

Who else spends too much time on YouTube? What channels do you regularly watch?

I spend most of my time watching people playing games such as this guy playing Roller Coaster Tycoon.

kendra
      Participant

Sounds like a good idea, if you love doing videos. You could take up “vlogging!” I like it and think it’s fun, but I never can keep a steady update for doing it all the time. Sometimes words are better to get your point across — not written words, spoken ones where your readers get to see and hear you. Plus, they tend to get more traffic. I guess readers like to see the real side of the folks they follow.

I think the question asking what YT channels we subscribe to and what are our favorites has already been posted on the forums somewhere, so I won’t list all mine all over again, but I do love educational ones. I like to learn, so those interesting educational ones or documentaries on certain events/people in history really suck me in!

jkct01
      Participant

I enjoy YouTube very much. There are many shows or documentaries I am interested.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.