Your view on Bubblews?

Activity Forums General Discussion Your view on Bubblews?

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • Author

misty1987
      Participant

I’ve been a member of Bubblews since the end of March and I have to say, never before have I been a part of a site with so many negative reviews around the web yet also a lot of happy bubblers with a positive story to tell.

There used to be a Bubblews topic over at Chatabout which I had great fun chatting with some of the users there and seeing as I know a few members that have found their way to this fabulous site, that some of you might want a place to vent your frustrations or shout your praises or even just share your experiences.

Personally, I really love Bubblews and have been paid 3 out of my 4 redemptions. Yes I was disappointed to have lost one redemption (my 2nd) but I can overlook that.

What’s your view on Bubblews?

heyimneise
      Participant

Only recently joined but have to say I’m enjoying my experience. In two days I’m nearly at $6 and that’s not being too active on it.

I have found it to be slightly glitchy though so I hope they sort it out butvin all some interesting posts and friendly users.

kendra
        Participant

Not sure about it yet, myself. I’m still new to Bubblews, and as I said on another topic I just posted on about Bubblews, I really can’t figure out a lot of details about how it works. There’s not much info like that on there & that’s frustrating. I have $1 in my “bank” there and have posted probably 4-5 times. Yea, I’m WAY behind all of you. Lol. But, I just don’t have time to make 10 posts a day. Not when my full time job is writing and running my blog here and also my 4 year old blog. I guess it’s the last on my priorities right now. I like this site better because well, I don’t know I guess the communication is more here with the forums and all. And the features for blogging. Bubblews, you can’t even italicize your words!

Nana
      Participant

I have been on for almost a year next month and up to 62 payments received

gma2-3
      Participant

I haven’t been on there for some time. But I can’t wait to get back and catch up with all my contacts.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I like the site but I don’t make as much as I would like. I earn way more on here.

Emily Hargrove
      Participant

As much as I try to connect with other writers on Bubblews, I just can’t seem to earn enough to cash out on there. I’ve been a member since January, and I’m just now half way towards redemption. On one hand, that’s twenty-five dollars that I don’t want to just sit there… on the other hand, I’m not sure I can think of enough original content to make the other twenty five dollars. I’m kind of saving most of my content for this site, as I like it a lot better and I seem to rack up points a bit faster.

SadieMarie
      Participant

They should increase there post limit

Nicolee25
      Participant

I just joined like 12 hours ago and I’m at 56 cents.

Heather
      Participant

I love bubblews and I don’t earn as much as a lot of the people, but today most of my post are getting about 60 cents and one of my posts got over a $1 today. I cash out about twice a month. I used to cash out weekly back when I first started doing it and the limit was 25 dollars. I had stopped for about 6 months and then decided to come back.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I just made like 4 bucks but haven’t been on much. I like it so far.

Danae
      Participant

I’ve been a member since September 2013. I’ve been adjusting/adapting to the ‘new Bubblews’, as I call it, but I will say that my earnings have slowed down significantly ever since they debuted this new look. I don’t see even half of my connections anymore, which sucks because I only memorized quite a handful of the connections’ usernames that I actually enjoyed reading :/ My views have decreased… oh and redemptions take longer now… when I first started on the site I would get paid within a week… now it’s about a little over a month?! However since I love to write I am still part of the site and even though the earning’s slow, it’s better than nothing. Plus I still talk to some people over there.

Heather
      Participant

I think they are working on the connection problem, with all those people that were spamming, I think a lot of times our connections that would post before we were awake got lost.

Yesterday, I saw like three people who I hadn’t seen in forever post.

Brooke
      Participant

I’m waiting for my second payment. It’s not my favorite place to write but it’s income.

matt
      Participant

I Have been on bubblews for about 6 months i don’t use it as often as i got addicted to chatabout and recently left that site to come to this place and see what its about. find a new addiction. I would like to use it more often but i got so confused to how to use it and how to find others on the site. i wish there was a guide and how to work bubblews-I do have a few posts on there and have made a few dollars. but it kinda lost my interest.

Nicolee25
      Participant

I’ve heard mixed things about it but it’s working so far.

Pegasus
      Participant

So I just started there myself, 3 days now and I’m almost at $10, which is decent, but I think I keep getting nervous about this whole “didn’t get paid” thing – why are people losing out on their redemptions?

I like it, it’s a pretty good place. I have found though that I’m not on Chatabout as much anymore since they raised the prize redemption. I am still on there trying to some videos and getting in a few chats here and there, I miss some of the people who aren’t there anymore, but I think I’m seeing them here LOL

I too would like to see a more definitive guideline for bubblews, but I’m taking my time and reading all those helpful posts from the support guide…i’m hopeful for it.

Danae
        Participant

The admin team made a post about the missing payments – they’re saying it’s a common issue for many people, especially if they redeemed before the “new Bubblews” debuted. I’m one of those people still waiting on a payment. I’m not going to think too negatively about it yet. I like the site and I understand there was a whole flooding of new members so I can understand that they’re catching up 🙂

gma2-3
      Participant

I like Bubblews! I really liked it when I first started in Dec. then I quit when they were doing all of the updating and the glitches were aweful. I am now back and not too far from redemption!! Would love to make contact with some of you that are on there so that I can read some of your stuff:)

Pegasus
      Participant

@gma2-3 Hi! 🙂 I just joined bubblews like 4 days ago, but I am really liking it. Some of the older bubblers have complained about it being different, but I really didn’t know what it was like before so I can’t say lol I am @Uniqueorn on there

SadieMarie
      Participant

I like it now that I got payed but payment takes close to 40 days to arrive and clear so I don’t spend much time on there. Redeemed twice now have a little over $10 but I do write a post or two most days.

Brooke
      Participant

I’ve noticed that Bubblews is a great place to make more of a residual income. If you’re able to get a lot of connections and write a lot, then you will continue to earn. I’m still earning on posts that I did a long time ago. I’m able to cash out every once in a while and I’m not very active on it.

Pegasus
      Participant

I actually am not able to do that well on the residual quite yet. I built up quite a connection base within just 3 weeks though and if I time my posts correctly for the largest of my ‘viewership’ I’m able to do pretty well. I’ve cashed out 3 times in 19 days and so even though initially it will take the 30-40 days to get the first payment, after that, it should come in more steadily. It does take effort in connecting and making relationships with others there, but I love it, it’s very user friendly too

gma2-3
      Participant

I started on Bubblews in December and I really like it there. Yes, I do have some people that are negative on there with some of their comments, but the good outweigh the bad by far!!! I love to be able to connect with people from everywhere and see what goes on in their lives, a lot of times I find people that are going through some of the same things that I have or am.

henry
      Participant

i have been there as long as my online working began and in fact that was the first site that i ever earne online from. I hope to work there some more as wll as here

I have been a member of Bubblews for well over a year. There was a time during the changeover to all of the new stuff where my redemptions were late, butkept emailing my info to support services and they all got caught up. I don’t write there as much as I used to, but I try to write a couple of posts there every day.

xelaiehm
      Participant

i’ve been in bubblews since May of this year. And I could say that it’s a great site. I’ve been paid a couple of times already. Though nowadays the redemptions takes longer but at least they pay 😉

Pegasus
        Participant

I’m definitely glad to hear that. i’ve been there a month now and have made a nice group of friends and have sort of a niche there now. I am expecting quite a bit in payments starting in about a week and a half 🙂

SadieMarie
      Participant

I think bubblews is ok but I prefer here over there any day!

Paid Writer
      Participant

I made $42.5 in beta version they didn’t paid me 🙁

Dick
      Participant

I got paid once and waiting for 2 more payment

PierreAnime
      Participant

hmmm… just so-so

waflay
      Participant

Bubblews is a great site to be in and so long as you follow the rules,it’s a smooth deal for you.

xunzsam
      Participant

I joined yesterday and haven’t written anything yet. Seems okay to me.

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.