Your typing speed

Activity Forums General Discussion Your typing speed

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

xelaiehm
      Participant

Wondering what is the above average typing speed? I believe every blogger should be able to type on an average speed. How about you? What is your typing speed per minute? I can only do 60 wpm.

Amalthea Hustles
      Participant

I’m well over 80 WPM, but I haven’t tested in a while.

Pegasus
      Participant

On average I type about 98 WPM and 15,000 KSPH. I used to work in data entry and have just always been able to type really fast. The fastest I ever typed was 116 WPM 100% accuracy…in my friggin 20s LOL. I type slower when it’s cold

xelaiehm
      Participant

wow! you guys are so amazing! how’d you do that? i’ve been practicing over and over but the fastest i get is 70 wpm 🙁 oh this makes me sad..

Pegasus
      Participant

I have been typing since I was about 10. My friend had a really cool keyboard game and I loved it and played it whenever I went to her house. I have done mostly data type jobs. The nice thing about those jobs was that I could get all of my work done super quickly and had to wait for more data from the warehouse floor so I got to do whatever I wanted LOL

xelaiehm
        Participant

that’s so cool! Hope i could also do something as yours! I love typing as well but as much as I want to do fast typing i still couldn’t make it 🙁

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I have been typing for many years. I can type like 40wpm.

xelaiehm
        Participant

That’s where I started from 40 wpm. I practiced from time to time. Till I got at least 60-70 wpm. But couldn’t be more than 70..up till now I am still practicing..i’m targeting 80-90..hopefully.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I think that mine is closer to 90 but I haven’t checked in a minute.

xelaiehm
      Participant

I envy you..I am actually targeting that typing speed. That would satisfy me when i can achieve 90 wpm.

jsnitz08
      Participant

I haven’t tested my typing speed…. I think I type pretty fast 🙂

xelaiehm
        Participant

You can try to check out your typing speed online. There are free typing speed test where you can check how fast you can type 😉

jsnitz08
      Participant

Thanks @xelaiehm, I’ll check it out 🙂

Ross
      Participant

I type predominantly with two fingers and so don’t think i am fast. I should have learnt to type the proper way.
      Do any of you use your mobile to type your blogs?

angela
      Participant

I am so slow for this which is partly the reason why I joined on here to increase and practice. However, most 6 year olds type better than me!

realityspeaks
      Participant

I’m not very fast at typing. I use just three fingers to type. Yeah, but when I’m in the groove I’m kinda fast.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.