Your Perfect Day

Activity Forums General Discussion Your Perfect Day

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Jessica
      Participant

What would be your perfect day?

For my response, it would be a day where I could watch movie after movie on Netflix and Amazon (whoever has the movie I want) while I snuggle with my tortoiseshell cat and munch on spaghetti. I like days when I can just relax and not have to deal with responsibilities.

writer
      Participant

I am in the process of changing my life so I am not sure what my perfect day would look like.

As of now, it would be:

• wake up and do my bible study,
      • fix breakfast
      • do a couple (or more) blog posts
      • write a few pages (or more) of my book
      • fix lunch
      • relish the fact that I make enough money to provide for my family and a few charities.
      • write some more
      • read

Angie Counter
      Participant

* Waking up to the smiles and laughter of my family, while I fix my coffee.
      * Grabbing my bible to read and meditate on God’s word, and his desires for my day.
      * Playing with my grandson as he giggles and gives me sloppy baby kisses.
      * Getting hugs from my adult children, hearing them tell me they love me.
      * Playing my guitar, waiting to see if God pours out of me a new song to write.
      * Write a new blog from all that God has poured in to me this day.
      * Curling up in my recliner, surrounded by my family as we talk, laugh and end
      our day together.

kendra
      Participant

Well after reading your idea of a perfect day, my perfect day would be to snuggle with your tortoise-shell cat! Lol. I love cats and those are beautiful!

Okay, for serious. My perfect day… It varies depending on my mood and what is going on in my life. Most of the time, my biggest goal is to have fun. Seriously, every day as I wake up I go over in my mind what I want to get out of the day ahead of me and I always say/think “fun.” First and foremost fun, secondly to feel my best and then to accomplish something really awesome. That type of thing usually makes for a perfect day for me. Oh, and of course some good quality time spent with my love. Tonight me, him and my family went downtown in Tennessee and out to eat, which made for a pretty great day.

I really love a fun-filled, fulfilling day and I somewhat like a busy day, too. I like when I feel like I’ve really accomplished something. So any fun event and productivity, and of course time with my SO (and family, too!) makes it perfect for me.

Pegasus
      Participant

My very perfect day would be

-wake up with no alarm, just naturally start my day
      -lay in bed and snuggle with my kiddos while watching something maybe an old Simpsons
      -lots of laughter
      -someone brings me tea
      -I go to a massage that lasts 2 hours and gets rid of every single ache and pain I have
      -I get all you can eat sushi with my mom and my kids
      -I read a book yeah a whole one
      (by the way my perfect day includes time for all of this so i’m not rushed)
      -I soak in a tub that is large enough to cover my knees and my boobs at the same time
      -I go to a movie and dinner with my husband and we connect in laughter and shared stories
      -I feel fulfilled

I’d like to order about 5 of these please – put it on my card.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

My perfect day would consist of staying in bed and getting tons of sleep then getting online and doing what I want without anyone bothering me.

jkct01
      Participant

My perfect day would be for everything to happen as to my wishes.

shaloowalia
      Participant

It would be a day when it’s drizzling outside and I am relaxing at home with a book in my hand.

realityspeaks
      Participant

My perfect day would be lying on a hammock under the shade of a banyan tree reading comics and sipping fresh fruit juice from a bucket sized mug with a long thick straw.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

My perfect day is me free of worries about money, lots of problem solved and peace of mind. There is no perfect in everything but if these happens to me, that would be perfect.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.