Your opinions on Emgoldex… Do you know it?

Activity Forums Social Marketing Your opinions on Emgoldex… Do you know it?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Gil Guerrero
      Participant

Just a few hours ago a friend of mine told me about this pyramidal system of a company named Emgoldex which is allegedly to come from Germany and is devoted to buy and sell gold. It sounds too good to me and been doing some research but, it just makes me feel equally confused. She told me she already witnessed how two of her uncles started making big bucks from this but… Well, I’m still in serious doubt.

I attach you a link so you can know what I’m talking about. Make a thought of your own and give your standpoint.

https://emgoldex.com/?ln=en

Gil Guerrero
      Participant

Thanks for your reply, my friend! Sure Í’ll try to. It’s just that it sounds too good, doesn’t it?

zaza
      Participant

you can give it a try iam not sure

joseph
      Participant

i have not heard of such a site before but anything that smells like a pyramid scheme; run!

jkct01
      Participant

Be cautious when investing monies in a website. Remember, it is just a website – when there is a problem, the site can just disappear, there is no way you can do to recover your money. Some people may get to earn some money but it is done to fish more participants. That is how a scam works.

Maricel
      Participant

yes I know that my friend online is offering me to join there but I refuse.

realityspeaks
      Participant

Pyramid scheme businesses can be tricky, it’s usually users that join initially that earn, and most times the pyramid system crumbles.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.