Writing Gigs

Activity Forums Writing Content Writing Gigs

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Wendy Rahilly.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Wendy Rahilly
      Participant

How many writing sites are you working on? I myself have one content mill which is my regular paying job, one private client which I’ve just recently started picking up extra work for and a handful of revenue sharing writing sites. Count in places like ChatAbout and BlogJob too. It keeps me busy! 🙂

Genevia Cameron
      Participant

I personally write for over 50 sites, provide graphic design services, social media management for 8 clients and 4 customer service jobs. I do alot because I feel that multitasking is required when you work from home. There is always that push to make atleast 4 times what you could have made working outside of the home because you want to go far and beyond just ” making it”. What content mill do you write for? I’d be happy to post a few of mine here as well. 🙂

Atlanta
        Participant

I know the feeling as well, at some point I made jewelry, wrote, did graphic design and transcription, and basically everything possible. I am also writing a fiction book to one day sell on Kindle…But I do want to simply my life one day soon, it’s a lot to keep track of.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.