Writing Challenge–A Better World.

Activity Forums Writing Content Writing Challenge–A Better World.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  mcisper 4 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

mcisper
    Participant

Greetings. In this new forum post I hope to challenge you writers. It will be good practice for you and some great entertainment for me reading what you can come up with and submit.

THERE IS NO REWARD FOR YOUR SUBMISSION EXCEPT THE SATISFACTION OF THE CHALLENGE.

With the above statement out of the way and clear, let’s get to the scenario.

I have envisioned a Better World with one little though quite drastic change in the way humanity exists. Keep in mind I have not said PERFECT WORLD just Better World.

I will not share with you my vision because I don’t want to influence you. Now, I want you to imagine a world in which the necessity of money or the concept of giving something in order to get something in return no longer exists.

Now, to the challenge: I would like to see you write a short story consisting of 1000 to 3000 words describing the world without money and how it would be in your vision. Good luck and I cannot wait to read what you all write; at least the brave ones that take up this challenge.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.