Would you receive a refugee in your house?

Activity Forums General Discussion Would you receive a refugee in your house?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

alina
      Participant

This news is all over the television and internet. But the real question is how many of us would really help a refugee. A rich man in my country offered to help about 1000 people on his own.

dawnwriter
      Participant

I cannot truthfully say I would accept a family in my house but I think each of us can collect money from friends and neighbours and sponsor a family and make sure they have food, medicines, education for children etc. till they are able to stand on their own feet.

lejla1311
      Participant

I wold accept a refgee family in my home without a doubt. I was in war and I know exactly how these people feel. They need all the help they can get.

TAlberts
      Participant

Yes, I would if I have a place to share but I do not have. I can only help with clothes for them to keep warm. I would help them with money, no doubt about that if I am rich but I am not. I hope the wealthy people will help them.

Simona Abdi
      Participant

Yes, I would accept a refugee in my home. Years ago I have already accepted a refugee here in my home, I have given him clothes of my husband and food.

alina
      Participant

Yes indeed I think that collecting money in order to help them would be a great idea

nerdieeds
      Participant

I wish I have a huge house to share with them. I hope and I pray that these refugees will find someone who will take care of them.

iyanpol12
      Participant

If I am only alone in a house, I will accept them with arms wide open. If I am not a decision maker in our house where I share with family members, I will discuss it to them first.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.