Witch Crafts

Activity Forums General Discussion Witch Crafts

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Omison 3 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

xelaiehm
    Participant

i remember my college days when we used to do some spells and witchcrafts 😉 it’s exciting and at the same time scary 😉 have you ever tried one?

Pegasus
    Participant

I was in college when that movie The Craft came out and we liked to think we were ‘calling the four corners’

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I watched that movie it was kind of crazy but was a very good movie in my opinion.

xelaiehm
      Participant

i think that movie “The Craft” influenced us to try some witch crafts 😉

kendra
    Participant

Played with a Quija board as a kid, but nothing else. I have delved into the paranormal world and my little family group and spouse & I have regular outings where we like to visit and photograph (etc) haunted places, but no witchcraft. That doesn’t feel… sit well with me due to the risks involved.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I played with one of them boards a well. It really worked. Had me scared never touched it again. Played by myself. Also played this game called light as a feather stiff as a board.

xelaiehm
      Participant

ouija is frightening..also tried that one before and it’s really scary!

Jessica
    Participant

I follow the quote “Don’t summon what you can’t banish” so I haven’t actively touched oujia boards or spell books. However, I love reading about the real-life paranormal and subjects in demonology. I definitely think it’s awesome to be involved with from a very safe distance.

xelaiehm
      Participant

i think it’s a good experience. but we have to be very careful in doing some spells or any witch crafts. we must not do harm onto others.

SadieMarie
    Participant

I’ve dabbled it in a little when I was younger but had no luck so I gave up.

xelaiehm
      Participant

i think it’s part of our curiosity..when we were young we love experimenting things 😉

Omison
    Participant

I once attempted a Ouija board with some friends when I was in grade school…it was also around the time Candyman came out for the first time so…

We all nearly crapped our pants when the electricity went off during one of our “sessions”

Never did it again!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.