Why I will not be on BlogJob most of my online time

Activity Forums General Discussion Why I will not be on BlogJob most of my online time

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

Zacc
      Participant

1. When most of my online acivity is all about earning, blogjob makes it difficult for me.
      2. When I buy and sell on forex, I get more.
      3. When I use my other blogs, I prefer them.
      4. When I get to 5000 points in Blogjob, my points get deducted. It is the third time I have found my points deducted.
      5. This website is more of a socialsite, not a site for earning.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

This is not true @zacc because I seen you posting many quotes and their are points limits. You always need to try and post your own unique material. You can read more here and also complete projects to help you earn more. https://blogjob.com/rewards

Zacc
      Participant

How many blog posts can I have in a day?

Pegasus
        Participant

Blogs are, as far as I know, unlimited.

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

@zacc you can have unlimited blogs as long as they are your own words and 300 or more words per blog.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I’ve already made $100 three times on here. I prefer this site over any other sites. There is no limit to blogging and each blog gets you 50 cents plus there are many different projects that you can complete to earn more money. I have made $300 in just two weeks. That isn’t so bad.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I have cashed twice so made 200 in like 3 weeks on here but was not on all of the time.

Zacc
      Participant

Since I joined I heve never redeemed although I am not always online. I think I will concentrate on what I like doing most, blog posting and iwriter

Zacc
      Participant

I am not a SPAM or SCAM. Please Blogjob Admin stop blocking me from using this website. I like posting on my blogs.
      One of my IP Address has been blocked.

Kind Regards.

Admin
      Participant

@zacc your ip address was reported as a source of spam to StopForumSpam, which was caused by someone reporting you for spam activity on another website. That’s why our spam filters blocked you.

Zacc
      Participant

Thank you for unblocking my IP address. I will be cautious from now

Zacc
      Participant

how do I delete this forum post. I don’t care if I will lose points

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

You can delete it at the top should give you a delete option.

jsnitz08
      Participant

I can understand your points @zacc. It is very time consuming to just get the $100. Spending all day every minute on here blogging isn’t for everyone.. there are other ways to make more bang for your buck.

SadieMarie
      Participant

That is very true. I love it here but there still are other ways to make money if this isn’t for you.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

You will need to check out the reward options here https://blogjob.com/rewards/redeem/ @Sharif Mahud Bhuiyan

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.