Why do pageviews on my blog decreased?

Activity Forums Blog Monetization Why do pageviews on my blog decreased?

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author

iyanpol12
      Participant

I often check my blogs statistics. Yesterday, it was more than 700 but when I checked this morning it was only more than 400. I wonder where the other 300 went. I checkedthe visits but it has increased.

TAlberts
      Participant

I have no idea. Maybe you have to interact more.

iyanpol12
      Participant

I think interacting has nothing to do with pageviews ma’am. ๐Ÿ™

peachpurple
      Participant

wow your page views are huge! Maybe lack of share media? Try sharing your url there

iyanpol12
      Participant

I don’t if not sharing the post can decrease our pageviews.

Karen Fainges
      Participant

I’d check with the admin, maybe it’s a glitch with the counter. I had one on a different site that used to reset at random times just because it felt like it. (I’m sure there was a real coding reason but I never found it).

iyanpol12
      Participant

thanks Karen for explaining. i may check it again.

thisnthat
      Participant

Did your page view counter reset because it’s a new month or are you looking at overall statistics?

iyanpol12
      Participant

@thisnthat I am looking at the overall statistics.

thisnthat
      Participant

Okay, well, I thought it was worth a try to see if that was the issue. I guess you will have to speak to the forums admin. Well, site admin.

kimdalessandro
      Participant

The counter can’t be accurate. Right now I can’t get AdSense to work on all if any of my blogs here. I haven’t checked them all yet, but they go from working when initially added to completely disappearing from my posts. My main focus is Amazon though. I’m seeing good hits through their stats, and they aren’t coinciding with my stats here. They can’t be. If they were it would mean that most visiting my blogs each day are clicking on my Amazon links. That isn’t going to happen. Only a small percentage of people typically click the links. An even smaller percentage actually make a purchase. Participation and sharing wouldn’t affect stats. One has nothing to do with the other, but thanks for the suggestions.

iyanpol12
      Participant

Thanks kimdalessandro for clear explanation.

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

This day I have 1,546 viewers previous days scattered number of viewers.It is hard to maintain for we do not own the decision of the viewers.It is just a coincidence.Let us just work out our dreams. Good luck to all of us here.

iyanpol12
        Participant

Yes ma’am, I just keep on posting.

kimdalessandro
      Participant

Okay. I must admit that I was wrong about the AdSense ads. They are showing, but not on my laptop. That’s probably a good thing so that I don’t accidentally click on them. I just keep on posting too @iyanpol12. I have about 3,000 points to go for a $100 Paypal payout.

iyanpol12
      Participant

wow! you are very close! congrats ma’am.

iyanpol12
      Participant

At this moment, I can’t open the stats. It takes long to open. Someone also experienced the same.

Narayan
      Participant

For the last 2 weeks, my page stats is not loading at all.. Even in high speed broadband connection it just says’loading’or something and stays like that forever! Anybody has any idea what’s wrong?

luciaanna
        Participant

Unfortunately, my pages stats are not loading too @laksh

iyanpol12
      Participant

@laksh @luciaanna same here. It loads too long.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I wonder where is 300 went, did you check it all again? I can’t check it now as it loads too long now. I think there is a glitch and it should be increasing, not decreasing.

Omison
      Participant

Blog Decrease

Try listening to this? I basically took your question…Googled it and got all this information online! Hope this helps!

cessy08
      Participant

Wow that’s a lot of page views! I hope to get that number of visits for my blogs ๐Ÿ™‚

meowanji
      Participant

Wow, you’ve got a lot of views there. Where do you check your blog page views?

iyanpol12
      Participant

@Omison thanks for that.

By the way, it is good to use Jetpack to check stats.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Maybe because the day is running or there are additional days walking in your blogs and some of your blogs have few visitors, that is why it is getting fewer. I hardly can keep up with the stats since it is slow to open, I cannot open it anymore.

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.