Why Did You Get Married….If You Are Married?

Activity Forums General Discussion Why Did You Get Married….If You Are Married?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Mary Frances Byrd
      Participant

I Got Married To My SoulMate That I Fell In Love With And Had Four Children With My Husband He Is So Sweet And Loveing And Careing I Wouldn’t Change Being Married To This Awesome Man For Nothing In The World

jsnitz08
      Participant

I’m engaged to be married. It just feels right. We enjoy spending time together and can get a long great living together. We just love each other. Not to mention he pushes me excel in everything I do. I’m excited for our future!

Pegasus
      Participant

The least romantic reason possible, but honestly probably the most common reason people used to get married. To pool our assets together and so that I would be able to get benefits from the military. We were in love and eventually would have gotten married, but we wouldn’t have gotten married so soon if we hadn’t had to

Stephanie C
      Participant

Like @Pegasus the military kind of put a rush on things for us. Granted, we had already been together for 6 years. He wanted me to be able to travel with him, so we got married. We’re going to celebrate our 10 year anniversary this year, so I think we made the right choice!

jsnitz08
      Participant

Wow Congrats @Stephanie! that’s a long time!! 10 years married or known each other?

Educateurself
      Participant

Nice to hear the sweet love stories…oops mean life stories.

Debolina
      Participant

Ow .. so all the lovie dovies telling there love stories here !! 🙂

Stephanie Arnicar
      Participant

I have been married twice and now knowing what i know now i should have waited

jkct01
      Participant

We had to get married because we are going to be parents soon.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.