Why are people so Negative

Activity Forums General Discussion Why are people so Negative

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

Dick
      Participant

I have been trying find some like minded people to start a forex trading group. A group to help motivate and encourage how to trade forex. However, what I am going is many really negative people telling us how much of money they will lose.

What I learn from successful people if you want to succeed, you have to find like minded people with positive energy to help you along.

No money, not problem use this method to get the money you need to trade.

I am not sure why people are complaining about not having enough but not willing to make the effort to do something that could change your life.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

People are negative because of the trauma of yesterday. They always attached what is happening in the past in the present events. And for sure there are lots of things happened in the past that makes them to be less hopeful of present.

Dick
      Participant

Well from what I can tell some people had not even tried.

shaloowalia
      Participant

the same reactions I get for revshare sites. I have been scammed at 1-2 sites and lost money but I have made money on 6-7 other sites. You have to take calculate risks to earn!

Dick
      Participant

Revshare sites are in control of the owner, but trading forex depends on the trader himself herself

TAlberts
      Participant

Negative people are mostly those who have bad experiences and those who are not contented in their lives.It´s hard to find like minded people.

Dick
      Participant

Everyone would have their experience, we need to look forward and move forward

Carmela
      Participant

I somehow agree w/ Grecy, but I might consider Forex when I’m already earning in my paying ads. We’ve been told to not put all your eggs in one basket

realityspeaks
      Participant

When we remain rooted in he past we tend to become negative. We have to move on.

Dick
      Participant

@tenaj14
      I can accept that no everyone is suitable for forex trading, however some people are just negative about trying something new. You are right, we should not put all our eggs in one basket.

@realityspeaks

That is true, even not forex trading you have to find something to go forward

Dick
      Participant

People always take chances, however they only take chances on their on things they think are same.

marygoround
      Participant

negative??in business?its because of what they experienced from the past. 🙂

Dick
      Participant

Well it is a form of trading, am not sure what they have encountered if they had not tried.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.