Who would you choose? The one you love or the one who loves you?

Activity Forums General Discussion Who would you choose? The one you love or the one who loves you?

This topic contains 17 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Grecy Garcia 3 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

xelaiehm
    Participant

Personally, I would rather choose somebody who loves me.

waflay
    Participant

I also think it’s better to go with the one who loves me.

henry
    Participant

I will try to love the one who loves me.

sweetcandy
    Participant

I would choose the one who loves me 🙂

kendralala
    Participant

the one who loves me.. based on my experience.. i fall in love easily so in time, i’d fall for him. there is no assurance that the person you love who doesn’t love you to make you love back

xelaiehm
    Participant

Thanks guys for your opinion! I also have the same idea as yours @kendralala

Ingrid
    Participant

I’d choose the one who loves me as well.

jsnitz08
    Participant

The one I love is the One that loves me. It’s called true love….

Love is a two way street. It’s not Love if both people don’t love each other…

vincenblack
    Participant

This is an interesting question. I like jsnitzo8’s answer the best, though going by the strictest meaning of the sentence, I’d have to choose the one that loves me. I was once head over heels for a young lady that never saw us as more than friends. It’s not the greatest feeling in the world.

xelaiehm
      Participant

To be taken for granted is the worst feeling of all so better to choose the one who loves you.

kendra
    Participant

Wow. Hard question. I was going to say one that I love, but then I re-thought about that once I seen other answers here. I get that now. It would be more painful to not be loved back, so. . .

Either way, what a horrible situation! I’d prefer someone who loves me as much as I do them, but I guess I’d rather be loved than to not have love returned. 🙁

Isis
    Participant

I would just have them both for as long as I could. That way I have the best of both worlds. I wouldn’t limit myself by choosing. Life is too short.

kendralala
    Participant

the one who loves me.. but it’d be best if the one you love is also the one that loves you the most

Yvanne Garcia
    Participant

I’d choose the one who loves me.♥

jkct01
    Participant

The one that I love.

Anne Farmer
    Participant

I would now choose the one who loves me when had been doing it all wrong years ago. It also depends on how the person acts when they love me. True love is really not that hard to see, the person will treat you like gold.

Nana
    Participant

The one who loves me!!!

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

They say that the right to choose is to choose someone who loves you as he will protect you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.