Who wants to be rich and why?

Activity Forums General Discussion Who wants to be rich and why?

Tagged: , , , ,

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I want to be rich because I feel I deserve it.

Amalthea Hustles
      Participant

I don’t want to be rich, because money is just a means to an end, in my experience. It’s only one of a few means to an end. Most of the important possessions and experiences I have have been fostered through relationships I have with people; gifted and shared.

Money is cool to have, but I’ve gotten further on love than with having cash in hand. Right now, I’m just focusing on making money so I can do more to help the people I love and be in a better environment to facilitate the progress of my relationships.

jsnitz08
      Participant

Money is nothing if you don’t have the time to spend with your loved ones. That is what I’m after, the “Freedom” to spend my time however I want to, with who that I want to and Where that I want to. Unfortunately, to have that one needs the money to be able to pay for things. So, in a way we all need money. I would not be okay not having any money, and eating out of a can and sleeping under a tree every night.

Pegasus
      Participant

I am already rich. I have a beautiful home, I have a husband who loves me and kids who are awesome. My mom and mother in law not only get along but live nearby. I have clothes, food, books, and a lot of happiness when I’m not in a depressive episode (and even then I have people who patiently wait with me or for me)…

I would love to have enough money to travel and do fun stuff, but I think I am such a creative person that we fuel our creativity by having to figure out what to do in times of no money. The struggle can suck sometimes, but I guarantee having an overabundance of money and STILL not being happy is even worse.

Amalthea Hustles
      Participant

I like your attitude, @Pegasus. I think having a full life is the most important wealth you can have in life.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I feel that I deserve it too but also so I don’t have to work so hard and so I can spend time helping others and sharing my gifts and enjoying life instead of working a crappy job struggling to make ends meet.

xelaiehm
      Participant

I really wanted to be rich! In the sense of just having my own beautiful house, when I can give all the things that my kids must have, and bring them to an exclusive school, when I do not need to think of tomorrow where I should get money to buy us foods, when I can just buy anything I want without even thinking of a tight budget. That’s just all I wanted. Not too rich maybe. But at least I can do all of these..

Heather
      Participant

I just want to be able to afford my medications and trips to the doctors as it is I haven’t been to my kidney doctor in over a year and my medication are getting low.

xelaiehm
      Participant

and same as with @SadieMarie if I’m rich I do not need to work so hard for the sake of living. When I can live comfortably and I can afford all the things in the market and when I can really enjoy life – that’s being rich 😉

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

Thanks for sharing everyone. 🙂

jkct01
      Participant

I want to be rich because I want to enjoy what money can buy.

lejla1311
      Participant

I am not rich in the way of having a lot of money, but I am rich in one other way – I have one really beautiful baby girl who is a true blessing. No money in the world can buy me her smile and her love. No, I wouldn’t love to be rich. Money turns people into something evil.

realityspeaks
      Participant

Everybody wants to be rich at some level, money has purchasing power and although it may not take away your problems and worries, it does bring some meaning to life. .

iyanpol12
      Participant

I know there’s something more to life. But I want to not to live luxuriously, rather I can help other people.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.