Who uses twitter?

Activity Forums Social Marketing Who uses twitter?

• This topic has 27 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Ethan.
Viewing 25 reply threads
  • Author

Alyssa
      Participant

I am always on twitter with my main account @aaalyssadeboer and my advertisement/comedy account @funnyplusfactz . It seems like less and less people have twitter these days or use it.

Danae
      Participant

I have a personal twitter account and I just set up one for marketing purposes @p0g0n0t0my

jsnitz08
      Participant

I use twitter. Most of my tweets are from my Instagram or Pinterest. Follow me 🙂 @jewles078

Dee
      Participant

I have a twitter ^-^ I love Twitter, but I only have a personal account.

algedonics
      Participant

My personal twitter is @TheAsterik, but I have a ton of others, haha.

Payton
      Participant

Here is my twitter @icyylovee oh by the way if you follow me I will follow back 🙂 Just send me a DM so I know it’s one of you guys LOL and don’t be so judgemental if you see something on my twitter that you don’t like LOL

Amalthea Hustles
      Participant

I have a twitter for all this work stuff, @hustle2bfree, and I’ll follow anyone back, I desperately don’t wanna get banned for spam. Also, I have a personal twitter that I never use, and a Twitter for my cam work as well. Sigh.

And I’m bad at all of them.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I use twitter but only for social marketing and I so forget my username there. I never log in and check twitter just sign in to tweet for pages I go on or use daily.

Nicolee25
      Participant

I do (: I’ll follow you guys (:

Pegasus
      Participant

I have a twitter account, but I don’t really use it except for things like contests and things like that. It moves too fast for me.

Zacc
      Participant

Am always on Twitter. Follow me at @addictwriters and I will follow back

SadieMarie
      Participant

I have a couple of twitter accounts my main one is @Zadiemarie

SadieMarie
      Participant

I haven’t been using twitter as much as normal lately.

Pamela
      Participant

I have Twitter. I LOVE IT. @PamelaRossAA is my handle, so look me up! I use it mainly to market blogs, but I also like using it to engage with other like-minded people, and create a brand for myself. Facebook is ok, but when it comes to creating and marketing a brand, Twitter is awesome.

sharonhendricks
      Participant

I use twitter. Mine is @wamimsauthor. Please add me. 🙂

marygoround
      Participant

i have twitter and still not yet understand what is the purpose of it. :heheh

shaloowalia
      Participant

i am on twitter….my handle is @shaloowalia

angela
      Participant

I think Twitter is still popular, but I think Snapchat and Insta are becoming huge. It depends on who your target market is…

lejla1311
      Participant

I have twitter account and Twitter is very interesting, but I usually use it to promote my work over there, my posts and my blogs.

peachpurple
      Participant

I use Twitter too, but not active there.

I just share my article sites there.

Honestly, I don’t get much traffic from there either

angela
      Participant

I think Instagram is the new Twitter.
      I have zero desire to use snapchat.

misswulans
      Participant

i have twitter, instagram, line i go under the same name Misswulans
      I will follow you all when I’m on my twitter later, I hope you don’t mind.

nerdieeds
      Participant

Hello Alyssa, I use twitter and I follow the famous Filipino volleyball player goes with the same name as you. Alyssa Valdez

priscillaking
      Participant

I’m @5PriscillaKing , and I just followed a few people in this thread. I don’t actually open Twitter very often. I do often tweet interesting web pages that have the button on them. Everything on my LJ tweets automatically, which means some things from Blogjob get tweeted twice (once alone, once with LJ comments) when Po.st prompts me to share them both ways.

TAlberts
      Participant

I have twitter account but seldom visit it although my twits are automatically coming from Pinterest.

Ethan
      Participant

I do @nerddelegation I use it to talk about anything on nerd culture and for news and reviews.

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.