Who received their payment?

Activity Forums General Discussion Who received their payment?

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

Educateurself
      Participant

It’s a general question to all of you who are part of this lovely community. Are you paid for your points you have earned or not? It’s just for personal satisfaction and nothing else 

Danae
      Participant

I haven’t gotten to the point where I can redeem, but I’ve seen that other people have already been paid $25!

kendra
      Participant

Haven’t really looked into how the system works yet, so I’ve not tried to redeem anything yet.

Pegasus
      Participant

I’m having troubles getting bits and pieces of this to work as well as others have, so I’m just plugging along and doing my thing and when the time comes I hope that I’ll be able to cash out. Might take awhile though lol

Nicolee25
      Participant

I have. It was very fast.

Educateurself
        Participant

Thanks Nicole to tell because I was anxious πŸ™‚

algedonics
      Participant

One of our own BlogJobians has already managed to cash out for the $100 payout! I’m not sure if anyone else has been that successful so far, but I hope to be, and soon.

Victoria
      Participant

This is my first day here, so I haven’t been paid yet. I’m happy for onces who have.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I am still working for my 100.00 right now I am getting there slowly but surely. I so can’t wait. πŸ™‚

SadieMarie
      Participant

I have. I’ve gotten $100 twice. It took less then 24 hours both times.

Educateurself
        Participant

@SadieMarie Really did you receive your payment and twice within 24 hours? I should’ve work more here to see what’s the feeling of receiving a $100 πŸ™‚

SadieMarie
      Participant

@educateurself I didn’t receive two payment in 24 hours. I was blogging like crazy & earned 10,000 points twice within two weeks. Each payment took less then 24 hours close to around 12 or so. I’m thinking with the new sharing policy it may take a little longer to verify your stats. I haven’t redeemed yet since the change went into effect. I would assume that payment would take less then 3 days. They are really fast on here not like bubblews. I redeemed on there it’s been a month still no payment or email reply that I sent and I followed all the rules so there is no reason why I shouldn’t have received my payment on bubblews by now.

xelaiehm
        Participant

It’s like you’ve been doing blogjob 24hrs πŸ˜‰ You are so great! I am amazed you can redeem that soon.

SadieMarie
      Participant

Thanks πŸ™‚ not that much but it isn’t too hard to do in at least 10 days.

jkct01
      Participant

I am on my way.

shaloowalia
      Participant

i have reached 5000 points but i am going to wait and redeem when i reach 10000 points.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.