Who is or was your celebrity crush?

Activity Forums General Discussion Who is or was your celebrity crush?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

shaloowalia
      Participant

George Michael during teenage years. Enrique Iglesias now!

iyanpol12
      Participant

I had a huge crush on Sarah Michelle Gellar, but now, uhmmm, Emma Stone!

lejla1311
      Participant

I had and still have a crush on Keanu Reeves.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I have lots of crushes from different country. Daniel Wu. Stephen Fung, Theo James, Danniel Henney, Kim Bum. Many to mention.

Maricel
      Participant

Here in the Philippines I am a big fan of Jericho Rosales ever since, in Hollywood Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Toby MgGuire

priscillaking
      Participant

An odd choice (and doomed relationship), but in college I once wrote that I “loved” Douglas Adams–meaning, of course, that I thought his books were hilarious, didn’t everyone. Not my younger sister. She thought I was talking about some guy I’d actually met. Silly kid! A few years later I did get a chance to meet Adams, on a book tour, and to my surprise I did think he was attractive. So, fair enough, that’s my official celebrity crush. I’ve never felt attracted to the “image” of anyone I didn’t know in real life, no matter how much I’ve liked the person’s work.

The Writing Mama
      Participant

My current number one celebrity crush would be Manu Bennett. I hope to meet him at DragonCon next year! Everyone always says that he is just the sweetest guy. And ridiculously hot! lol

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.