Who are Triond writers here?

Activity Forums General Discussion Who are Triond writers here?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

I been with Triond.I published 700 articles in one year.I was awarded from them 1 million badges. I was indeed happy there though my fee was not attractive.I only the highest pay of $87 others broken.But I love Triond.

I did not delete my account there.Until this time, I received a royalty fee sometimes $8 dollars,the highest rate others small.They told me to come back for the bugs that blocked the writers were solved.But every time I send my article for publication,it said duplicated,So funny .How could it be duplicated when I am the writer.I never write again for their own sake.Wasting time and energy.

waflay
      Participant

you have done great in triond. yep i was there, but it never worked for me… but i know someone here who was a good writer in triond, he is still my mentor.

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@waflay Really? Why it didn’t work for you? The one who referred me here was a writer at Triond.Thanks friend.

iyanpol12
      Participant

I never tried Triond. It seems low-paying.

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@iyanpol12,true, low paying, but too selective, demanding and classy,like Bubblews.

lejla1311
      Participant

I have never tried Triond. I have heard of the site but I don’t think that I will write there.

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@lejla1311,try friend..who knows there is better pay this time.I am only receiving royalty fee for one year now. I never deleted my account for I got back some of my articles.I noticed this time,they sensed what I am doing getting back my published articles, what they did posted on screen ERROR…

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I know Triond but I never posted anything on my account there because I am treating the site as Hubpages or Wikinut. I was afraid of rejection before.

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

@Grecy Garcia true, if Triond does not like an article, they just decline.They are suspecting a writer as copying others’ work, too bad for their malicious thinking and action.They lost thousand writers in their site.

Younghopes
      Participant

Three years back i joined triond, wrote some articles and then earned a few cents there, somehow i left it, since i was getting better payment at hubpages

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@Younghopes,nice decision.I haven’t been at Hubpages..

peachpurple
      Participant

I had quit triond years ago after making 10 cents for 2 years. Not worth spending time there.

Susmitha Anoop
      Participant

I am just a member of that website

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@Susmitha Anoop, Many members there lacked interest due to poor pay.

nerdieeds
      Participant

I think (I can’t remember) I have an account on Triond. I never posted there.

Maricel
      Participant

I heard that site but never been there before my friend.

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

@Rapid Blue,true seems no more writers; inactive

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.