Who are the moderators?

Activity Forums Help and Support Who are the moderators?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of luciaanna luciaanna 1 year ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of laksh
    laksh
    Participant

How many moderators are there on blogjob and who are they?

Profile photo of Anne Farmer
    Anne Farmer
    Participant

I *think* one might be rextrulove but not sure.

Profile photo of Kyla Matton Osborne
      Kyla Matton Osborne
      Participant

You can see if someone is a moderator or not, by looking for “Moderator” under their username when they post in the forum. If you look under the photo of Rex next to his comments here you’ll see his username, and below that is “Moderator.” Below my username is “Participant,” to show that I’m a member, but not part of the “command structure,” if you will.

Profile photo of rextrulove
    rextrulove

@laksh, @anne123farmer is correct. If I’m not mistaken, I’m the only one at this time. Sheridan is the administrator and does all the hard work. 馃檪

Profile photo of laksh
    laksh
    Participant

@rextrulove I was surprised to know it today when you replied about moving a forum post 馃檪 all the best.. And also may God save u 馃槈 when did u become a mod?

rextrulove

@laksh, about two weeks ago, I think. I like helping people, plus this is something I’ve done for a long time. I ran the forums at Helium for a little more than 5 years, so it isn’t like this is something that is new to me. lol

Profile photo of suni51
      suni51
      Participant

I always knew it from the beginning @rextrulove is the moderator her on Blogjob but I did not know he was the only one though!

Profile photo of laksh
    laksh
    Participant

And it’s a pleasure to have someone like u as a mod 馃檪 @rextrulove

rextrulove

Awww, thank you, @laksh!

Profile photo of Lee Ka
      Lee Ka
      Participant

Yes, I agree with @laksh , but whether or not @rextrulove is the moderator, he has been really helpful! Thanks a lot!

I can’t imagine @sheridan is the only man who does all this! That’s amazing and crazy to do this without a big team!! :O

Profile photo of Anna Nava
    Anna Nava
    Participant

I am glad to know that the moderator is rextrulove, I know him from other sites and he is very kind and helpful.

Profile photo of luciaanna
      luciaanna
      Participant

@ladyduck Sure! It鈥檚 really a pleasure to have @rextrulove as a moderator! Some years ago I knew him: always very helpful and kind.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.