Who all among you are into fictional writing at Blogjob?

Activity Forums Writing Content Who all among you are into fictional writing at Blogjob?

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author

ptrk12
      Participant

So, who among you are established, niche or general writers, and who are budding writers, who cherish an evening full of fictional potpourri over a fact based political or motivational non-fiction writing?

angie10
      Participant

As a writer, I’m not quite there yet! maybe one fine day?

ptrk12
      Participant

@angie10 why not start with a short story perhaps?

angie10
        Participant

That’s an idea i wouldn’t mind exploring in the future, @ptrk12 :)))

shaloowalia
      Participant

I write poetry.

angie10
        Participant

@shaloowalia…do you publish it here? It’d be great to have a look at some of your work 🙂

Nana
      Participant

I just write about what I love but not for publishing

angie10
        Participant

@Nana…good for you….I always say just go with the flow, and follow your heart!

angie10
      Participant

I’m not doing it just yet, but i will happilly consider it for the future :))

ptrk12
      Participant

I started a story series here but owing to certain factors,there is a break in between.

I write poetry and I am thinking about a blog of strange stories.

angie10
        Participant

@BrendMarie….that sounds interesting! I bet you’d get a big following for those strange stories.

ptrk12
      Participant

Welcome to blogjob @brunda marine
      I would like to see your creative work here.

ptrk12
      Participant

Sorry @brendamarie my mobile acted too smartly.

writergirl14
      Participant

Ye, I love fiction and trying to write a fiction book a present moment. I love it when a book take you to different places.
      So, how does this actually work. Do I write and publish from here.

angie10
      Participant

@writergirl14….you’d basically just write your stories and publish them here as you would you blog entries.

ptrk12
      Participant

@writergirl14 start publishing your content here, we are eagerly awaiting.

DW Davis
      Participant

I have published five MG/YA novels so I am clearly a fan of fiction writing. Being new to BlogJob, I am not sure how well fiction does on the site, but I am dipping my toes into those waters with my blog site featuring first chapters of my novels and opening lines of other stories I have written.

shaloowalia
      Participant

@angie10 I publish my poetry on hubpages because I get good and constructive feedback there.

angie10
      Participant

@shaloowalia….that’s great to hear! Well done and I’m glad to hear HubPages’s working great for you 🙂

Nana
      Participant

Going with the flow is best for me

kataomoi
      Participant

I write stories for myself as a hobby, but I’m not a professional. I like writing though and if I have the chance, I’d love to publish my work some day 🙂

angie10
      Participant

@kataomoi….that’s exactly where I’m at. Maybe one day we’ll realise our dreams. It sounds like these days a lot of aspiring writers go down the route of self-publishing. This gives us hope 🙂

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.