Which social sites do you share your blogs to?

Activity Forums General Discussion Which social sites do you share your blogs to?

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

Anne Farmer
      Participant

Which social sites do you share your posts to? Do you have a lot of friends who read your posts on each of those sites? I’m trying to figure out how in the world I can drive traffic to even lesser blogs I have to do now. I’m perplexed. I’m confused. Need some inspiration please.

Mely
      Participant

I think, the best way for us to do is talk to Facebook friends in their window to promote to them our site that way.Only choose close to you and after that spread. That will be what I will be doing starting tomorrow.

Mely
      Participant

I only have less 200 visitors in my site for 10 days joining here.I have to act by tomorrow.

Maricel
      Participant

@anne123farmer I do share my post in fb, twitter, pinterest and googleplus and since I only 100 points goal here it will slower my aim to increase my daily points here in the site. For now patience need to be here.

Anne Farmer
        Participant

Patience is something I don’t have I guess like I used to. I have been told I have the patience of a Saint in the past but as I get older I’m not so sure with the way these changes are.

gina145
      Participant

I don’t have a big following on social media, so sharing to Facebook, Twitter and Google+ don’t bring me much traffic. What works best for me is sharing to Reddit, but that can only work if you’re writing in a niche which has a good following and can find a suitable sub-Reddit to share to.

Danny
      Participant

me too, I do it in Facebook

Anne Farmer
        Participant

That won’t work for me because no one reads my stuff there at Facebook. I have a small handful who mainly only see my profile pictures mostly only and timelines. The rest of the stuff on my statuses they don’t see or they comment on my pictures again only. LOL

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I use Twitter, Pinterest and Google+. I am consistent with Twitter and Google+ because mostly my blogs are found in the net because of these social medias.

Carrie
      Participant

I share to my FB page, Twitter, G+, Pinterest and Tsu – my most favourable reactions are from my connections on Tsu 😉

Anthony
      Participant

I share my blog posts to Facebook, Twitter, G+. I am hoping to sign up with more of the social sites to have wider spread of my posts. In the meantime I think most of my visitors are from G+.

shaloowalia
      Participant

I share my posts on facebook, twitter and pinterest.

Super Spy
      Participant

Twitter I find is best as often when someone follows you, they expect the favor to be returned. Facebook can be hit and miss, but if a site is new it will always take time, a few months at least before you get followers that stay.

Anthony
      Participant

I mostly share my blog posts on facebook and twitter. I am planning to sign up with more sites so I can extend my outreach

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.